Sons of anarchy x reader

"Mommy watch out!" My son screamed as the bikers on the other side of the rode had a problem and one of the bikes slid over to my side.

I gasped and swerved into the ditch.

"Are you okay baby?" I ask, He starts crying and I try to unbuckle but the seat belt is jammed.

"Ma'am! Are you okay?" I heard and turned to see a guy with scars on his face, a blonde haired dude and a bald tan guy.

"I can't get out!" I cry and I turn to see my son screaming and crying,

"Get him out please." I say and the blonde guy goes over and gets him out of the car as the one with scars and the bald one opens my door and the bald one cuts my seat belt and lifts me up.

"Are you okay?" He asks and I nodded as I picked up my baby and brought him to my chest.

"Jesus Christ Bobby!" Someone yelled as some more bikers came over to see if we were alright.

"We are fine." I say,

"Call Gemma!" The older guy says and one guy nods before getting out a burner and calling someone about a tow truck.

"Im sorry about that, my bike has been acting up, never meant to hurt anyone." A guy with a beer belly said, I was mad but I smiled, "I understand, things happen right, I'm just glad everyone's okay." I say and they smile.

That's when you and your son became friends with SAMCRO.