Happy Lowman x OC

A/N: this isn't a request but I had this idea in my head.

"Mom, you can't keep doing this to yourself." I say to my mom as she gets dressed to go out with this guy named Happy Lowman. I held my new born daughter in my arms and breast fed her as I talked to my mom.

"I know baby, I know." She says as she does her hair.

"You're just gonna hurt yourself more." I say and she stops, "I know, but I love him." She says, "I know, I went through the same thing. But you can be there for him as a friend, not as a rebound. I don't want you coming home crying because he hurt you again." I say, "you know what, you're right." She said and grabbed her phone.

"I'm not going, I'm spending the night with my daughter And granddaughter. Have fun with Ima." Mom said as she sent him the text. I smiled, "go get dressed." She said, I smiled and walked to my room still feeding Evelyn before having her finish and got her dressed.

I got dressed and met her downstairs,

We went to go eat at a diner, and right when we were going to leave, Happy and some other guys showed up. Mom and I stood in their direction. Evelyn's carseat pointing towards them too.

"What the hell was that." Happy said as he stalked up to us.

"I had reality check." Mom said as she handed me the car keys.

"Get in the car." She says, I nod and unlock the car, putting Evelyn into the base of the car seat and I climb into the passenger seat.

"Happy, I'm not going to be a rebound to you anymore. I'm done with that, I have more important things to worry about." She said, "you think you're a rebound for me?" He says, 

"Happy, you only call me a few times a week, and when you do you always want me to go over to the clubhouse. You never want to come to my house, I have to leave my daughter at home alone so I can act like a teenager with you!" Mom says, Happy then looked over at me.

I glare at him before turning my head and hearing a chocking sound.

"Evelyn?" I say and turn only to see her face turning blue.

I jump out of the car and quickly unbuckle her, "What's going on?" Mom asked as I started patting Evelyn's back.

"She's choking mom." I say in tears,

"Let me see." Happy said, I wasted no time before handing Evelyn to him.

He laid her on her stomach on his hand and used his other hand to pat her back, a little harsher then I did.

But when Evelyn coughed up whatever she was choking on I sighed in relief.

"Oh thank you so much." I say as I grab Evelyn and hug him tightly.

"No problem." He says as he kisses my head.

"Evelyn, baby. You scared the life out of me." I say as I bring her to my chest.

"Thank you Happy, again."