The guys meeting your new boyfriend

"Come in." You smile softly at your new boyfriend as you motioned him to come in your house.

"My mom is in the kitchen. Come to the living room." She said and stopped as she seen her father (Happy) standing in the living room. Along with you sons sitting all around the living room, even guys from other charters sitting in your living room.

Happy walked over and glared at her boyfriend.

"Look, I just want to show you how many men you're going to have coming after you if you EVER break her heart." Happy lowly said as the teenage boys eyes drifted all over the room meeting the eyes of the scary bikers.

"So I suggest you treat her good and well before we have to kill you." Kozik said coming over and standing next to Happy.

The guys glared at the boy before he nodded and said, "I promise I'll treat her as good as she deserves."

"You better treat her like the princess she is." Tig said pointing a finger at him.

He nods and her mother drags him to the kitchen and Happys daughter looks at her uncles and dad before giggling and hugging everyone.

"I love you guys." She said and received kisses on her cheeks by the men in her family.

"Always got your back." Juice said kissing her head before chuckling.