Happy Lowman x Reader

" come to the party tonight." Happy said as he grabbed my hands.

"We will see." I say and he nods before kissing me softly, "I love you my teddy bear." I say wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I love you too mama." He said pulling me into another kiss.

Once he left I smirked and went to our room and put on a pretty black dress, I did my makeup and hair before leaving to go to the clubhouse.

I walk into the clubhouse and smile at Jax before turning my head to see Happy with a crow eater flirting with him.

My smile drops as I look down and turn back to the doors and walk out.

I heard someone walk out shortly after me and don't turn back around until my arm was grabbed and I was turned around by happy. He laid his hands on my hips and stared down at me.

His hands went from my hips to my face and he brought my face up to his to kiss him.

"I love you." He says, "I love you more." I say,

"You look great mama." He said putting his hands back on my hips to twirl me around.

"Come on let's go inside." He said, grabbing my hand and interlacing our fingers together before we walked back inside.

We had fun, it was a long night but it was worth it when y'all went into his dorm room.