Nestor x Reader

 I was in the clubhouse, cleaning a bit before the party tonight

I was in the clubhouse, cleaning a bit before the party tonight. The guys were at the shop working and so was my mom.

I heard the door open and many footsteps as I was behind the counter.

"Is anyone around?!" I heard an unfamiliar voice said,

I stood up and said, "hello. How can I help you?" I ask as the guy with the two French braids turns towards me.

"Where's Clay?" He asked in a strict voice.

"Probably at the shop. I can go get him for you?" I say and his nods.

"Are you guys thirsty?" I ask looking at all the guys.

When I got nods and got beers out for them and opened them before handing it to them before walking out from behind the counter.

I walked out of the clubhouse doors and ran over to the shop.

"Clay! There's some guys here that say they want to talk to you." I say, he puts down the wrench and follows me back to the clubhouse.

We walk in and see that they have moved to a booth.

"Clay Morrow." The guy with braids said standing up.

"Rosalie . Go help your mom." Clay said, I looked up from me washing some shot glasses before nodding.

I grab my phone and slip out from under the bar.

I walk out of the clubhouse and jog over to my moms office.

"Hey baby." Mom said as she was cleaning her desk area.

"Who was it in the clubhouse?" She asked,

"Some guy with French braids and a few others." I say shrugging. She nods before turning around and putting papers away.

"Who is it momma?" I ask as I sit in the chair closet to the door.

"Don't you have a date to get ready for?" She asked, I gasped as I checked my phone before quickly kissing her cheek and jogging out to my car.