Sons of Anarchy x reader

Requested by: Corebore123 I hope you like it girl

The death of your brother Jax really put you in a bad place. After the death of your mother, Gemma, you had turned to drugs, in hopes that it would make you feel better. But it didn't, it made you crave more.

Then you got clean, but Jax's death put you in a bad place, worse than when your mom died. You felt alone, you didn't want to talk to the guys because they were already going through stuff with the club. You felt like a burden.

"I'm sorry I'm not sober anymore mom. I tried." You said, looking at a picture of her and your dad, John.

You were about to shoot up again, you wrapped a piece of cloth around your upper arm and tried to look for a place in your arm where you could put the needle in.

You laid down on the floor in your room. Closing your eyes as you listened to the soft tones of Elvis Presley through your radio.

You were ready for death at this point, you didn't want help. You felt as if you didn't deserve help.

You felt as if you were going to die, you felt your body dying every second, it felt like forever before you started to shut down.

You knew no one was going to be coming to your house any time soon. So your tears dried up and you felt a small smile come onto your face as you realized that you were slipping away, you were letting yourself slip away.

"Finally." You muttered as you took your last steady breaths.

————

Sure enough. Chibs and Tig found you in your bed room the next day, laying down on the floor, needle still in your arm. Your skin was pale white.