Jax Teller

Here's your other one.

BGNation4ever

"I'm so nervous

"I'm so nervous." You say to your mom (Luann) , Gemma, Lyla, and some of your friends.

"Why baby? Everything is going to be fine." Mom said, "I need a minute alone." You say and she sighs and nods before making everyone leave the room.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door.

"Baby it's me." You hear Jax say from the other side of the door.

"Don't come in its bad luck." Your shaky voice says as you stand up and walk over to the door to lean on it.

"I'm not baby. I just want to ask what was wrong?" He asked and you sighed.

"I'm scared, what if you realize this isn't what you want. I only wanna do this once and I love you so I know it's gonna last but what if it doesn't." You ramble on and he stops you.

"Baby we are getting married. In a couple of minutes I'm going to see you walk down the isle and we are going to get married. I love you. I love how you treat Abel. He means a lot to me but you do too. Now if I don't see your pretty ass walking down the isle to me I will be very upset." He said before chuckling.

"I love you Jax." You mutter and he sighs, "I love you more."

"Okay, I'm ready." You say and he smiles,

"She's ready!" He says and you hear the guys cheer before the door opens and Tig walks in.

"You sure you want me to walk you down?" He asked,

"Yeah, why?" You ask and he shrugs.

"I thought Happy would walk you down." He said and you laughed.

"Happy my friend and all but you're like a dad to me." You say and he laughs before the door opens and Luann pops her head in.

"It's time baby." She says and hands you the flowers.

"You ready?" Tig asked and I nodded before taking another deep breath and grabbing his arm.

"You look amazing." He whispered as the doors of the clubhouse opened and you saw everyone standing up and facing you and Tig.

You couldn't look at Jax yet.

But once you did you saw the tears in his eyes.

Opie stood next to him and clapped his hands on Jax' back before smiling at me.

Tig gave your hand to Jax before kissing your cheek and walking to stand by Chibs.

Everyone then sits down.

"Ladies and gentlemen. We are here today to witness the marriage of Jackson Teller and Y/N L/N." Bobby says and Jax grabs your hands tighter.

"Jax repeat after me, I Jax Teller, take thee Y/N L/N.
To love and to hold. To cherish in sickness and in health till death do us part." He said and Jax repeated it.

Same with you.

"Jax, do you take Y/N to be your lawfully wedded wife." He says as Jax slides the ring on your finger.

"I do." He said and smiles at you again before you grab his ring and put it on his finger.

"Y/N, do you take Jax to be your lawfully wedded husband." He says and you smile.

"I do." You say,

"The vows?"

"Jackson. When I met you I felt like every other girl who lays their eyes on you. I felt stupid because I wasn't in your life. I didn't know how to. Until you showed me it wasn't as scary as everyone makes you guys about to be. I fell in love you with. And Abel. I promise I'll take care of you and him. I promise I'll protect him when you're not there and protect you when you feel like you haven't done enough for us or the club. I promise to be the wife you need, shoulder to cry on. Or the one you need to help you sleep. I promise to be the mother Abel needs, I promise to Love him as my own and love the club as much as you do. I promise that when they come over there will always be beer for them. I promise I'll take care of them as well as you. I'm so thankful for these guys and it wouldn't have been like this without you. Thank you for bringing these guys into my life." You finish and Jax wipes the tears off of your face

"Y/N I promise to love and protect you no matter what. I promise to give you and Abel the lives  you both deserve. I promise I'll treat you as good as you're worth. You've showed me it was okay to let someone in. And I'm glad it was with you. You've made me realize that it was okay to feel down once in a while cause I know that you'll be there to take care of me when I need it. I promise to treat you as good as my leather and ride you as much as my Harley." He said and everyone laughed.

"Anyone wish to say why this couple shouldn't get married speak now or forever hold your peace." Bobby asked and that's when Tig and Happy stood up and glared all over to see if anyone would try to say anything.

You giggled as they smirked and sat down.

"Okay, from the power infested  in me and in the state of California. I herby welcome Mr. and Mrs. Jax Teller, you may kiss the bride." Bobby says and Jax grabs you face and Pulls you into a kiss.

The cheers were drowned out and he kissed you.

You pulled away as you felt a tug on your arm. You looked down at Abel and smiled before picking him up.

You stood close to Jax with Abel in the middle on you two and he was face the crowd.

You guys laughed and your family and friends all smiled as they witnessed this families new beginning.

"I love you. And I love you my Abel." You say and kiss his cheek before kissing all over his face.

"Mom!" He yelled out and laughed as you continued to kiss his face.

"Where's my kisses? You just married me." Jax says as his hands go up and he smiles and brings the both of you into a hug.