Happy Lowman

There was a lockdown at the clubhouse, and since you were a good friend of Lylas, you had to be with them

"I don't understand, no one knows me." I say to Lyla as I slipped on my shoes.

"Because, and Opie said to bring you." She said and I rolled my eyes but nodded as we got into her car and drove to the clubhouse with our bags of clothes.

We made it to the clubhouse, I walked in behind Lyla.

She walked over to Opie, "hey Baby. Hey Lilly." He said and I smiled at him before sitting in an open spot on the couch.

"Don't look now, but that guy keeps staring." Lyla said and I turned to see a bald guy staring at me while chewing on a tooth pick.

"I said don't look!" Lyla giggled and we laughed, "Sorry." I say and took off my jean jacket.

"It's hot in here." I say, "there's Gemma." Lyla said and a pretty lady with black and blonde hair comes over.

"Who are you?" She asked, looking my outfit up and down.

I gulped under her gaze but said, "I'm Lilly, Lylas friend." "Best friend." Lyla added and Gemma nodded,

"You are too pretty to be a crow eater so I'm guessing that you aren't." She said and I shook my head, "ew, no ma'am, I'm not like that." I say and she nods before walking over to her old man.

"Somebody put music on." A guy with blue eyes and wild curly hair screamed.

When the radio turned on, it was on some rock station.

That really got everyone in the mood for partying.

I playing with my hair before a guy sat next to me.

"Hello." I say before looking away, the bald guy from earlier was talking to Jax,

He put his hand on my thigh before trying to move it up.

"Please stop touching me. I'm NOT a crow eater!" I yell catching most people's attention before my fist hits the guy in the face,

I gasp before he stands up and pushes me back, 

"I suggest you turn around." A deep raspy voice says as he steps infront of me.

"Happy, don't do that." The guy said, 'happy' kept standing infront of me before Bobby said, "take it to the ring." He said and the two guys went to the ring.

"What's going on?" I asked as they climbed into the ring. The bald guy took his cut and shirt off before wrapping his hands.

"You might want to hold these." A random guy said handing me the cut and shirt.

I held them tightly in my hands as I watched them fight.

"Do they do this a lot?" I asked and Opie nodded, "all the damn time." He said and I nodded before turning my head to watch the fight when they hugged it out and he went over to the guy who held his stuff before he pointed at me.

Happy walked over to me, "thank you." I say before handing him his stuff.

He just stares as he puts his stuff back on.

"Hey baby, want a little victory sex?" Ima asked as she wrapped herself around him.

He didn't answer her, he kept his eye contact with me.

"No." Was all he said before Ima looked me up and down before scoffing and walking away.

"Happy!" A blonde guy yelled as he walked over to us.

"That was amazing- Who's this?" He asked as he turned to me.

"I'm Lilly." I say and smile at him before noticing Lyla motioning me over.

"I got to go." I say and make my way over to Lyla.

"Happy looks like he was in a trance." She said and I giggled,

"No, he was probably looking at my boobs." I say and she said, "your boobs are small babe." She said and I laughed before hitting her side.

"I love you though."  She says and I flip her off.

——————

A couple weeks later, I was at the clubhouse again.

I was helping Gemma, and right now we were putting food up for the guys and kids and us to eat.

I had a plate for Lyla when I ran into someone, causing the plate to smash in between us, the girl infront of me, Ima, started laughing as the food was all over my clothes.

"I'm so sorry." I say as I see some on her clothes, not as bad as mine but I didn't want to be rude.

"Come on." Lyla whispered to me as she pulled me away from Ima.

"I don't have clothes." I say and sigh because Lyla is bigger than me.

I didn't say anything but gasped when a grey shirt landed on the bed next to me.

I looked up to see Happy standing in the door way.

"Thank you." I say and he nods before walking away.

"Damn girl." She said before letting me change, I took off the dirty shirt before slipping his shirt on and re tying my thigh high boots.

I walked out and everyone whistled, "you look good in a reaper shirt." Tig said and everyone nodded.

"Thanks." I say and sit next to Lyla, "go get a plate girly." Clay said and I blushed before moving to get my plate.

I then sit inbetween Happy and the blonde guy from the other day whose name I learned to be Kozik.

We ate in silence,

Later that day I was going to give Happy his shirt back since my clothes were washed.

I walked into his room to see Ima on her knees infront of him.

"I'm so sorry." I say and throw his shirt on the desk before running down.

"Lilly!" I hear him scream,

"I didn't mean to walk in your room." I say as he pushes me up against the wall,

"I'm sorry, I'm just going to go home." I say and go to leave whenever he pushed me back against the wall and kissed me.

My hands found themselves holding onto his cut bringing him closer before we pulled away

"Wow." I say before he chuckles and kisses my
Head before bringing me to sit on his lap at the table around the guys.