Lowmans kid

I was in the attic putting a couple boxes in there. When I came across letters with my name on them.

There was a lot, so I just hid them in my shirt as I went back downstairs and into my room.
I checked to see that my daughter was still sleeping before I read them.
I read the letters, some of them were birthdays and Christmas cards, so they had money in them.

I looked at the address and noticed in the first letter it said he was my dad.

My mom always told me he didn't want to be in my life.

"What's this? My dad has been trying to get in contact with me this whole time?" I say as I hold the open letter towards her.

"Now, don't talk to your mother like that." Her new boy toy said and I glared, "no, I'm going to go see my father." I say and throw the letter at them before going to my room and packing a bag. I packed Evelyn's bag and diaper bag before picking her up and grabbing my car keys.

"I'll be back, I need answers." I say and shut the door, bringing the letters with me, I get Evelyn into my KIA Sorento and strap her in before putting our bags in the back and driving to the nearest gas station.

Mom had us move to Arizona, so I had a feeling I was going to be on the road for a while.

Once Evelyn woke up, I pulled into a fast food place and changed her before ordering me some food. I ate and then Brest fed her in my car as I filled up the gas tank.

———-

I pulled into Charming, California and sighed.

I pulled into a place called, "Teller-Morrow auto shop."

I parked and got Evelyn and I out.

"Hi, could you tell me where Happy Lowman is?" I ask as I look at the letters.

A blonde guy nodded before turning around and calling for me.

"He is coming." He says and I smile and nod before kissing Evelyn's cheek as my father walked up.

"Olivia?" He said and I smiled,

"Hi dad." I say and he hugs me.

"Who's this?" He says as we pull away, "this is your granddaughter, Evelyn." I say and he takes her from me and makes her laugh loudly, causing many of the guys to look up confused.

"What made you come here?" He said and I sighed, "come inside, it's too hot." He said and I followed him into a bar room.

"Well, my mom had just moved us to Arizona. And I was in the attic when I came across these letters saying my name and yours.

So I read them all and realized that everyone my mom said was a lie. You did want to be in my life." I say and he nodded.

"She let you come here?" He said and I shook my head, "no, I stormed out." I say and he chuckles.

"That's my girl!" He said and then played with Evelyn.

"So, Who's this?" A voice said and we looked up to see many guys in vests.

"Oh, this is my daughter Olivia and my granddaughter Evelyn. Olivia, this is Jax, Chibs, Juice, Halfsack, Tig, Bobby, Kozik , Opie, Clay, and Piney." He said and I nodded and shook hands with everyone.

Everyone got to know each other and it was perfect.

"I'm glad I came." I said and dad nodded.