Jax Teller x reader

A/N: has anyone watched the princess switch on Netflix? Cause this is where I'm getting this from.

"Mary wait!" Jax said as he stepped infront of me.

"Jax, you can't be in love with me."

"Says who?" He says, "because it isn't right. Things happen according to plan, life happens according to plan, and this wasn't planned."
"So you're saying you don't love me?" He says, I looked up into his eyes and feel mine start burning,

"No that's not what I'm saying, I love you more then I've ever loved anyone in my whole life."

"I'm not giving you up without a fight." Jax said as he grabbed my hands,

"I'm not a nurse, or a doctor. I'm a baker, from Washington." I say and he sighs, "we can move your shop here." He said, "no you can't do that." I say, "then we can open one up here, and you can bake to your hearts content. As long as we're together."

"This is crazy." I say and he shakes his head, "no it's not, don't you see? You're my destiny Mary this was the plan, we were meant to be together."

"You can't be serious." I say and he gets down on one knee.

"Mary Denovo, if you're still in love with me a year from today. Will you marry me next Christmas?" He says, everyone in the clubhouse got even more quiet.

"Of course I'll marry you." I said and the clubhouse got crazy. Everyone cheered, even the crow eaters.

"This is the best Christmas ever." I say and then go back to kissing Jax.