Juice x reader , Happy x reader

xXJonghyunXx here ya go babe!

Time set: 2 years after Juices death.

"Come on! Tell us what you know about that son of a bitch!" I say, as Happy was torturing him.

You see, I was married to Juice, that was until he was killed. He left behind a wife and now a three year old. I am a member of the MC, Happy has been by my side since I became a widow.

The guy started explaining himself, Happy nodded and shot him.

I fixed my kutte and sighed before we walked to our bikes.

"I need you to go check up on the Mayans, see what kind of shit they are up to." Jax says, I nod and put my helmet on and driving to where they stay.
I got back to the clubhouse and let everyone know that everything was fine. "Hey sweet heart can we talk." My dad said, I nodded and walked over to him.

"You okay? You haven't been yourself lately." he said as he rubbed my shoulder, "how can I, with a dead husband and a child." I say and turn my head to see Happy staring back at me.
———————-

"Mama!" My kid said as I walked into the house, the babysitter was washing the dishes.

She turned to me with a smile as I hung up my kutte.

"Hey!" She said, I nodded and picked up my d/s. (Daughter/son)

There was a knock on the door, I opened it revealing Happy.

"Hey Hap." I say and he nods.

"Happy!!" He/ She, says as they hug Happy.

"Hey babe." He said as he patted her head.

"What do you need?" I say, after the baby sitter leaves.

"I need to talk to you." He says, I nod and put a movie on for them while Happy and I go into the kitchen.

"What's up?" I ask and he sighs, "look I know you guys are still  going through grief over Juices death. But I need to tell you this, cause if I don't I'll probably regret it my whole life." He said, I nodded,

"I don't know how else to put this so I'll just say it. I am in love with you, I've been in love with you since you were a prospect. I don't know what it is or what it was, but I couldn't tell you or have you because you looked so happy with juice." He said and I stared at him shocked.

"Happy-" "you don't have to say anything back, I just wanted to tell you before I never get the chance too again." Happy said and stood up,

"They love you. We love you." I say as I stand up to go infront of him.

I walk over to him and lay my hands on his chest before picking his head up and bringing his lips to mine.

He brought his hands up to my hair and pulled me closer as I tried to pull away.

"You're mine now." He says, I nod as I catch my breath.

"Okay but you're mine too." I say, he chuckles before pulling me into another kiss.

———///

A:N/// okay, this probably sucks, but I'm getting ready for work and I wanted to write this! So here you go!