Ez Reyes x Teller! Reader

"It's a very dangerous game you're playing

"It's a very dangerous game you're playing." My mother said to me as I was walking out of the clubhouse.

"What are you talking about?" I asked as I turned and crossed my arms.

"No one else knows. But I do. Running around with the Mayan prospect is not gonna sit good with the guys. You know this." She says.

"I don't plan on anyone finding out until I'm ready." I say and grab my bag before running out of the clubhouse and walking to a nearby corner store where I see him putting gas in his motorcycle.

"Hey handsome." I say and he turns to me and smiled.

"Hey beautiful. You ready? I'm almost done." He said and I nodded.

He moved and grabbed the helmet that was in the case at the back of the motorcycle. I took it in my hands but didn't put it on until he put the nozzle back where it was supposed to go and closed the gas cap before getting on the bike and putting his own helmet on.

I gasped when I heard the motor of more bikes coming our way. And got into the back on his bike and wrapped my arms around him before he took off.

The sun was going down, I felt the air blow threw the ends of my hair was I raised one of my hands and let the wind blow through my fingers.

I've only ever felt free with Ez. But no one would understand.

He pulled up to our usual motel and pulled out of the compartment a glass of champagne, cards and some candy.

I laugh and pull him into the hotel room.

I shut the door and grabbed the cards.

We play a game together and laughed before we started making out.

"Come on I want candy." I said taking a sip of the champagne before taking a blue sour candy and we both bit on it before kissing each other again.

Then we heard banging on the door.

"Y/N! We know you're in there!" I heard my brother shout. My eyes widened as I realized that they probably had followed us.

"There's a window in the bathroom. Come on." Ez said and I nodded before crawling out of it and listening to the conversation as Ez opens the door.

"Y/N? It was a crow eater but she left a little bit ago. She's in another room." He said as I heard the footsteps of guys enter the hotel room.

I ran over to his bike and seen as he was on it already. The guys still in the room as he turns the key and the motorcycle roars to life.

"Y/N!" Jax yells just as Ez speeds out of the parking lot.

I holler in excitement as the rush of getting away from my family gave me so much adrenaline I felt like I could run forever. With Ez.

He chuckled at me before we slowed down and stopped infront of his home.

We walked in and he pushed me against the door.

"You are amazing." He said as he brushed his lips against mine before picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist.

"I love you." I say and then he finally pushes his lips onto mine.

Taking us into his bedroom where we don't step out of until the early morning.