Jax Teller x reader

SCoupsOppaa

Jax POV:

"Y'all know that Y/N Teller girl? I heard she's got a nice ass and a nice rack." Some guy said, "you know she's married right?" Tig said,

"I don't care, when I get out, that'll be the first thing I tap." He said, he continued, but I had had enough.

I went over to him and slammed his head on the table.

He jumped on top of me and we start punching each other. Me of course getting most of the punches in.

"Talk about my wife again! I dare you!" I yell as guards were pulling me back from him.

"Stupid prick!" He yelled as I got dragged away to my cell.

"What happened?" Bobby asked, once I told all the guys they understood. They wouldn't want anyone talking about their old ladies like that either.

That night, I laid in bed twisting my ring around my finger.

———/////

The next day, around visitation time, I was sitting at a table, waiting for my wife and children.

"Hey baby- what happened to your face?" She asked as she walked in, holding Thomas in his car seat and Abel was standing next to her.

"I got in a fight." I say as I got Tommy out of the car seat.

"What happened?" She asked as she sat Abel in her lap.

"This guy was talking about you. So I stopped him. You should be safe." I say and chuckled.

"Thank you daddy dearest." She says, I wink and chuckle when she blushed.

"You keeping mama safe?" I asked as I looked at Abel.

"Yes dad!" He said, I nodded and smiled,

"Good boy." I say and hug him.