Happy Lowman

Based on the song Back to You by Selena Gomez.

Took you like a shotThought that I could chase you with a cold eveningLet a couple years water down how I'm feeling about you(Feeling about you)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Took you like a shot
Thought that I could chase you with a cold evening
Let a couple years water down how I'm feeling about you
(Feeling about you)

Happy Lowman wasn't the ideal man to fall in love with. But it happened, you fell in love with him. Even though he was a hit it and quit it type of man. You realized you made the mistake when you seen him with different crow eaters. You weren't a crow eater. Probably some easy pussy to him. You fell in love with him slowly and then all at once.

And every time we talk
Every single word builds up to this moment
And I gotta convince myself I don't want it
Even though I do (even though I do)

You and Happy have had conversations, very small conversations. You loved them though, you guys talked about everything. Sometimes you had to tell yourself that this wasn't right. And you knew that but you wanted him.

You could break my heart in two
But when it heals, it beats for you
I know it's forward, but it's true

Even though he broke your heart a couple times you knew that it wouldn't matter cause you'd still love him.

I wanna hold you when I'm not supposed to
When I'm lying close to someone else
You're stuck in my head and I can't get you out of it
If I could do it all again
I know I'd go back to you

Even when you got with your boyfriend and when you guys were laying down trying to go to sleep, your mind drifted to the bald tattooed man as he was probably getting sucked by a crow eater.

We never got it right
Playing and replaying old conversations

You and Happy didn't go right. You thought about all the conversations you had with him and realized that they were all wrong.

Overthinking every word and I hate it
'Cause it's not me ('cause it's not me)
And what's the point in hiding?
Everybody knows we got unfinished business

You acted like a different person around him because you thought that's what he would want. When everyone else knew the real you.

And I'll regret it if I didn't say
This isn't what it could be (isn't what it could be)

Maybe if you would have acted like your real self then you would be more than a booty call for him.

You could break my heart in two
But when it heals, it beats for you
I know it's forward, but it's true
I wanna hold you when I'm not supposed to
When I'm lying close to someone else
You're stuck in my head and I can't get you out of it
If I could do it all again
I know I'd go back to you
I'd go back to you
I'd go back to you

You were sure that even when happy had his tongue down someone else's throat that you loved him still. You'd always go back to him whenever he needed it.

What was there wasn't sure
But I'd go back to you
I know I'd go back to you

Even after you got married your heart still wanted Happy.

You can break my heart in two
But when it heals, it beats for you
I know it's forward, but it's true
Won't lie, I'd go back to you
You know, my thoughts are running loose

You tried to forget about him. Especially after your husband passed away while you were pregnant. A drunk driver hit him head on and he got killed instantly.

It's just a thing you make me do
And I could fight, but what's the use?
I know I'd go back to you
I wanna hold you when I'm not supposed to
When I'm lying close to someone else
You're stuck in my head and I can't get you out of it
If I could do it all again
I know I'd go back to you
I'd go back to you
I'll go back to you
I know I'd go back to you
(I'd go back to you, I'd go back to you)
I know I'd go back to you
(Go back to you, go back to you)

You were totally over Happy Lowman. You had a daughter 1 month ago.

"Hold on baby, momma has to get the door." You say to your baby as you put her on her mat with her toys on the floor as you get the door.

You opened the door and gasped when you seen the man you had forgotten about.

"Happy, what are you doing here?" You asked and turned to check on your daughter.

"I just wanted to see how you were doing." He said and you smiled and let him in.

"You know where the beer is." You tell him and he nods before getting the beer out of the fridge and coming into the living room to see you changing your daughters diaper.

"who's this?" He asked and you smile and kissed her cheeks.

"This is D/N" you say and you pick her up and set her on your hip as you look at happy.

"I'm doing good. Now tell me the real reason your here." I asked and he nodded and stood up.

"I was stupid. I let you go when I could have had you and this. A family. But I let you go and you found someone better than me that treats you right and gave you a family. I just wanted to know that you were okay." He asked and I smiled.

"Even when I was lauded in bed with him I thought about you, you used to be the only thing running through my head. I even knew that whenever you were ready that I'd let you back into my life with no problem. But then I realized that I wasn't going to be a booty call." I say and he nods.

He comes up and hugs me.

Then he grabs my cheek and kisses my head, "I'm ready when you are." He says and walks out of my front door and leaving my house.

"Damn it." I say as I feel my feelings for the tattooed bald man coming back like a wave.

Sons Of Anarchy Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें