Cream (VERY LATE Christmas Epilogue)

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake Up! It's mowning!!"

Dream groaned as she sat up the bed. The curtains were drawn causing the Guardian of Positivity to squint. But, she still received constant shaking from her side however.

"Mommy! Mommy!"

Dream looked down at her side to see little Lux excitedly wide awake.

"Dear.. what time is it?" Dream sighed as she looked to the clock, those numbers lighted made Dream's eyes grow wide, "Lux, it's 6 o'clock in the morning... you should still be asleep."

"But Mom... it's Cwistmas!" Lux exclaimed as she jumped up and down on the bed, "I just didn't want to go downstairs with out you and Daddy!"

Dream shook her head, "Fine Lux. But just this once..."

"You say that every year, Dream."

Lux's eyes grew even wider, "Daddy!!"

The small child almost jumped into her tired Father's arms. Wrapping her arms around his head, she keep squealing 'It's Christmas'.

Cross still looked at Dream with a questionable look, but Dream responded with rolling her eyes.

"So what, I do say that every year!" Dream pouted, "I'm meaning that just this once in this year idiot!"

"What ever you say Dream.." Cross shrugged, leaning in the process to give Dream a peck on the cheek.

"Come on, Come on!!" Lux smiled, grabbing both of her parents and trying to pull them off the bed. The two parents shook their heads and followed their daughter out into the hallway.

"Hold on, Lux..." Dream pleaded, "I'll be right back, just wait here okay?"

When the child nodded, Dream proceeded to a door close to the end of the hallway. Opening the door slowly, Dream entered the room with a soft smile on her face.

"Aw.." Dream cooed as she walked to the crib, "I can't believe you are still asleep, Faith."

Dream bent over and cupped the figure sound asleep on the bed, rocking them slowly. Suddenly, Lux tip toed in the room happy to see her mother.

"Mommy? Is baby bwother awake?" Lux whispered as she tippy-toed to see Faith.

"No not yet..." Dream chuckled, "He will soon... it is his first Christmas with us!"

"Yeah!" Lux smiled, "Just like how this is my fifth Cwistmas alweady!"

Dream smiled at her eldest child, using her free hand she extended her hand to Lux who kindly took it. As the three walked into the hallway, Cross gave a warm smile to his growing family. Taking Lux for Dream, Cross lead his family downstairs to their decorated Christmas tree.

"Wow, Lux!" Cross smiled as his daughter, "I guess you've been a good girl this year! Santa's got you a present!"

Lux gasped in excitement and ran towards the wrapped box, "It's huge!! I wonder what Santa got me! Can I open it Mommy?!"

"Of course, Lux!" Dream giggled, "What are you waiting for?"

Lux quickly ripped open the wrapping paper, very excited to find what present was in store for her. When she opened the box, her eyes grew large. She took out the soft plush purple cat and showed it to her parents.

"This was the pwushie I wanted from the store!" Lux explained, "They said they could not give me this because it was the dispway one and it was the wast one!"

Dream smiled at her daughter, "Santa can make anything dear... just as long if you believe!"

Dream turned her head to Cross, giving him a look to agree with her. Cross shook his head, "That's right, Lux.."