Suprise

A year later...

Dream woke up to sun shining in her eyes.

"I guess I left the window open.. eheh..."

Dream stood up from her bed and walked quietly to her window, she looked outside... it was beautiful today.

In just a year almost all the AUs were restored, including DreamTale itself.

Dream sighed quietly, "I thought I would never see this again.."

I thought I never see harmony like this again... so much happiness... so much joy. I'm glad everyone had found happiness once more... even including me...

Dream left her room, leaving the door open behind her. She walked down the hall quietly and ended up in front of another door. 

3 knocks...

The door opened with a slight 'creak'. Nightmare was at the door still half asleep.

"Uhh.. Dream what time is it??" Nightmare yawned.

"10:40!" Dream whisper-yelled, "You are going to be late!"

Nightmare's eyes grew wide, "Oh no. Oh no!"

Nightmare ran into his room and looked at his phone.

12 messages from Killer.

"Oh no!" Nightmare ran to the bathroom as fast as he could.

Dream giggled, "Oh Nightmare.. you going to be late for your last date!"

Dream walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. She grabbed a bowl and a whisk, then heading to the fridge to grab some milk and eggs.

Then in a few minutes, Nightmare appeared dashing down the stairs.

"Dreamy! How do I look?!?!" Nightmare panicked.

Dream gave him a thumbs up, "Great!"

Nightmare eyes glanced to the clock, 10:50.

"Oh- I guess I thought I would take too long to get ready..." Nightmare chuckled to himself, "I need to be there around 11:30.."

Dream shook her head, "Jeez Nightmare! You gave yourself a heart-attack!" in

"Sorry.. I just can't believe today is the day!"  Nightmare sighed, he looked down at the velvet covered box in his hand, "And.. its only been a year."

Nightmare closes his eyes, "What if I get rejected?"

Dream sighed, "You won't!"

Nightmare looked at Dream, his face just screaming 'seriously?'.

Dream looked back at Nightmare, "I'm dead serious Nightmare! Of course Killer would want to marry you! He loved you ever since!"

"Okay okay.." Nightmare face palmed, "I'm heading out now.. wish me luck.."

"Bye Nightmare!!" Dream called out as Nightmare walked out the door.

Dream chuckled to herself as she began to work on the pancake mixture.

1 1/2 cups of flour...

3 1/2 teaspoons of Baking powder...

1 teaspoon of salt..

And so long and so forth...

Dream looked down at the finished mixture, she walked over to the cabinets and took out a pan. Pouring in the batter and then beginning to cook, Dream suddenly heard a knock at the door. Dream walked to the door and opened it.