Savior

I'm so sorry for trolling you guys last chapter... so this is the actual chapter! Sorry for not updating... I was super stuck for what to write! Hope you guys enjoy this!

-Neko-San

They stood right in front of them. They turned around in panic for the two, kneeling right next to Dream.

"Are you two okay?!" They panicked, they lifted their hands to Dream, "I'm not so good at healing magic.. but I can try.."

A green glow began to surround Dream, slowly but surely Dream's minor injuries began to heal. Dream looked up at them,

"Who... are you?"

The figure looked at them and sighed, "I'm someone you know pretty well..."

Dream looked puzzled at this, but before she could speak, they looked at Nightmare. She walked over to Nightmare and began to heal him. Nightmare began to regain his strength.

Dream shot up to try to reform her dear brother, but was stopped by Cross. He too, for some reason, was healed.

"Dream... don't." Cross whimpered, "You aren't strong enough."

Cross pointed to her cracked chest, the hole right in her chest was healed but it still hurt like crazy. Dream looked away in guilt.

"But... Nightmare-" Dream choked.

"They got it... whoever they are..." Cross looked at the mysterious monster, "They are our last hope.. Killer is down and we can't teleport..."

The monster reached down to touch Nightmare's arm, however Nightmare pulled away. He used he tentacles to try and hit the monster, but they dodged them all. Suddenly, two shadows charged at the monster.

"Heh... If you don't want to turn into dust.. I recommend you to leave Nightmare alone..." Dust spoke.

Horror smirked, he pointed his axe right at them, "Run along now..."

The monster looked at them, their eyes scanning the area. They spread their hands and an purplish haze began to shine. A pure iris flame was shot right at Dust, but he successfully dodged.

"So you want to play it that way?" He questioned, "Be my... guest."

Dust charged a gasterblaster right at them, but it was blocked by a violet force field. They put the force field down, but only to be welcomed by a swing of an axe at their skull. The monster ducked quickly and sent a round house kick to Horror. The purple haze returned to their hands as they clenched their fist, grabbing both foes souls.

"Now let me say this... if you don't want to be turned into dust... I recommend leaving Nightmare and Dream alone..." They threatened.

They opened a portal and sent both of them into it.

Dream looked at them in wonder and confusion, "What is their intention?"

Cross looked at Dream, "I don't know.."

Cross leaned in at kissed Dream's forehead, "But... they are doing the right thing..."

Dream held Cross' hand, she sat up and hid her face in his chest. Just as Dream, Cross' minor injuries were held... but many cracks were visible where he was hit. They both were still weak.

"T-thank you..." Dream smiled. The monster smiled, they looked at Nightmare.

"Please... come back... your sister misses you." They said.

"Why would I care for that bRaT?!" Nightmare hissed, he pushed himself up slowly.

"Please! She's sorry for all she's done!"