Hopes and Dreams

"NO!" 

Cross took a final look at Dream, his legs slowly turning into dust.

"I'm sorry!" Dream began to sob, "Please.. just don't leave me!"

Ink and Blue looked back at Dream in shock. Nightmare took advantage and hit them with one of his tentacles, causing both of them to fly hitting the trees with a powerful blow. 

"Aww... it hurts to see some one like this huh?" Nightmare purred.

Dream didn't dare look at the murderer of her companion, she held Cross close as his waist began to turn into dust as well.

"It does." Dream firmly responded, "But I won't, I WON'T, let him die without his name being honored!" 

She clutched Cross in her arms, his upper body beginning to fade. Cross moved suddenly, he still had hope of living. 

"Die." Nightmare grinned, his tentacles pointing at Dream. Cross slowly found a grip on Dream's soul, his magic suddenly forming with Dream's. Dream looked down in shock, then a bright light formed, blinding all of them. 

"DREAM!!" Blue yelled as the bright light burst. 

Dream gave her whole power to him.

Regardless of what would happen.

Not caring if she would die.

Only just to save,

Him.

Hey Everyone! Sorry for this short Chapter... It was going to be longer but, I wanted more cliffhangers!! Annnd, don't worry this story won't be ending anytime soon (I hope) it probably will have about 15 - 20 chapters... and a second book (POSSIBLY). So, basically as long Undertale comes out on the Nintendo Switch and I stay in the fandom... I WILL WRITE THIS!!!!!!!  

Also it would be a big help if you guys could request any thing you would like for this story! I could branch out from your ideas... as long as they DON'T require any OCs to be added into the story.. since I basically have the storyline in my mind. 

By the way, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT YOU GUYS ARE GIVING ME!! I LOVE TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU GUYS LIKE THIS STORY!!!

Anyways, Happy 2nd Underversary Everyone, UnderVerse a animated comic by Jakei95 has been going on for about 2 years now! Congratulations Jakei and Underverse!

~Neko-San OUT!!!