Chocolate

Cross looked out the window. It had only been one night and Cross had already missed his Dream. He looked away, blushing at he thought of Dream laughing and smiling. He chuckled to himself.

"I wonder if Dream's already awake..." He muttered quietly. 

He jumped up, and changed into a white sweatshirt, some black pants, and a black beanie to go with it. He wore is golden heart necklace still around his neck. He quickly teleported to DreamTale. 

The coldness of Dream's AU made Cross shiver a bit, but with Dream in his mind her didn't care about the cold. It was winter. A few monsters walked past him, he quickly swooped by and asked them where Dream was. They pointed to a simple looking house at the end of the street. Cross politely thanked them and hurried to Dream's house. When Cross arrived he knocked on the door anticipating a reply for his one and only. 

Dream quickly rushed to the door, still her pajamas since she just woke. She opened the door to find a familiar face staring at her. She slowly felt her cheeks grow warm.

"Morin' sleepy head." Cross teased. 

Dream felt her cheeks grow even more brighter, she looked down at he pajamas. A pastel turquoise top covered in little cats both colored golden and pink, and matching pink pajama pants that faded down to pastel purple. Dream looked away and blushed.

"M-m-morning C-cross!" Dream suddenly blurted out, "W-what brings y-you here?" 

"Oh..." Cross scratched the back of his skull lightly, "I just wanted to hang with you..." 

"I'd love to Cross!" Dream smiled, "Just give me a few seconds. Also, Come inside! It's freezing outside!" 

Cross slowly walked inside, the warm feeling of Dream's house surrounded him. 

"I'm going to change and we'll be right out.." Dream declared, she then ran upstairs into he room.

 Cross looked around, the house was very welcoming and sweet. The walls painted in light yellow brought in and reflected the beautiful natural lighting that came from the windows. Cross found himself looking around Dream's house out of curiosity. 

"I'm ready!" Dream ran down the stairs. She was wearing a light yellow crop top with the words "Dreamer" on it in white, a little black skirt that went down to just above her knees, and white stockings that only went up below her knee, "I know what you're thinking... it's to much isn't it?"

Cross felt his face light up like fire, he stood frozen in his place. 

"C-cross? Are you okay?" Dream went up to Cross, "Your face... you look like Grillby.. you don't like the outfit do you?" 

"N-n-n-n-no! That's n-not wh-what I mean't!" Cross waved his hands in front of him.

Dream looked at Cross with a small smile, "So... you do like it?"

Cross gave a flustered nod, he then gave a nervous smile. 

"Alright... I uh guess we should be going.." Cross interrupted the silence. 

"Yeah.. we should." Dream said in response. 

Cross extended a hand, Dream felt her face grow a tad bit warmer than it already was, so Dream took it. The two decided to go to HavenTale since it was beautiful over there. Dream teleported them quickly to the haven destination.

"It's so..." Cross gasped.

"Amazing right?" Dream finished, "This AU has only one timeline... and it's a pacifist route as well! I guess Frisk had already made it to the surface"