Cross

I stood at the alter, the church was quiet well... except for the quiet murmuring if the crowd. Nightmare was standing on the stairs with Killer, but to be honest all I can tell was he was just glaring at me. Killer suddenly nudged him and shook his head, god if Killer wasn't here I would've been dead thanks to his death stare.

I've never freaked out to much in my life, but every time I remember what today is I feel like passing out. Killer walked up the stairs and to my side.

"Hey... sorry about, Nightmare." Killer apologized, "You know... he is very overprotective of his sister..."

"I know that..." I shivered, "And I'm glad that he isn't my best man."

Killer chuckled, "He's going to walk Dream down the aisle.. you'll still make eye contact him at least!"

I laughed at Killer's joke, I'm glad this kind soul was my best man. I mean we hit it off once Dream told me about him being engaged to Nightmare. I still couldn't believe that this was the same guy who killed off thousands of AUs, he was so kind once you get to know him.

Before I knew it, the pianist played the first cord. The church went quiet and everyone started walking down the aisle. Geno and Reaper, Blue and Fell, Error and Ink, Killer with my daughter... so on and so forth. I knew that she was going to walk down that aisle soon.. I know... and I'm super nervous for it. Palette and Goth walked side by side down the aisle. Goth being a flower girl and Palette being the ring bearer. Finally, Paper Jam walked down the aisle with flowers at hand, he was the last flower girl. Then, a small pause of the music the doors opened.

I was star struck, she looked splendid. A white golden dress trailed with her, the dress covered her legs and dragged about a few inches behind her. The dress hand small stars in a sparkling gold at the ends of every fabric layer, giving her a shimmer. A beautiful crown with diamonds decorated her head, and her veil covered her face. In her hands were delicate golden flowers.

I felt my eyes sting, my heart swelled in happiness at the sight of her. She opened her star eyes, and began to walk down the aisle. After a few moments of her walking, she was joined by Nightmare. The twins looked stunning, polar opposites but both of them came together to form something greater than themselves.

When she arrived at the staircase, Nightmare glared at me once again. But, once he saw how happy Dream was his glare eased. Taking my hand Dream stood in my side, we both looked at each other then looked forward to priest who began the ceremony.

Timeskip

"Do you, Dream, take Cross as your wedded husband?"

"I do..."

I looked at Dream, I had never felt so nervous and so happy in my entire life.

The priest turned to me, "And do you, Cross take Dream as your wedded wife?"

I opened my mouth, "I do..."

After a few words the priest finally said those words, "You may now kiss the bride."

I lifted up the veil that concealed my now called wife's face, i smiled at her and she did it back to me. Tears dropped from her face as I leaned in kissing her passionately. There was a cheer from the crowd, and I swept Dream of her feet, holding her -you guessed it- bridal style. From the corner of my eye I could see Nightmare crying as well as Killer. I guess I'm related to them now. Carrying Dream we both led everyone outside, I placed Dream down as we entered the car. Rolling down the window we both waved our goodbyes.

"Finally.. my dream has finally has come true..."