Care

Dream repeated, "I'm going to save him, I'm going to save my brother..."

Cross smiled calmly, "And I'll help, Dreamy.."

Dream kissed Cross gently, thankful for his comfort and support. She wrapped her arms around Cross' neck, causing the kiss to become deeper. Cross began to wrap his arms around Dream waist, eyes closed in deep care. Dream released her embrace, and deeply gazed into Cross' eyes.

"T-thank you..." Dream murmured.

Cross leaned in and kissed Dream once more. Dream's gentle lips pushing against the ones of Cross.

"I'll always be here for you.." Cross assured, "No matter what happens, now matter what we go through, I'll always be here for you..."

Dream smiled sweetly, digging her face into Cross' chest, hugging him so tightly as if he were to leave.

"We just need to protect the AUs.. from any of Nightmare's companions." Dream sighed, her arms still wrapped around her lover.

Cross lifted his hand, placing it gently on Dream head. His smile brightened as Dream relaxed, "I'll do anything to help, Dreamy..."

Dream looked up at Cross, her eyes filled with hope, "Thank you!! Thank you thank you thank you Cross!!!"

Dream released, she stood in front of Cross, "Let's go..!"

Dream raised her hand, a bow appeared. She grabbed Cross' hand. Her eyes filled with determination. Cross smiled and tagged along with his lover.

"We'll save you.. we'll save you brother... just hold on."