Unexpected

A bright purple and yellow light shed through the entire AU.

Killer shut his eyes tightly, shielding his eyes from the blinding light. The light began to fade Killer opened his eyes, but as he looked around tears began to sting his eyes.

There he stood.

Killer's eyes grew wide, tears began to stream down his face.

"N-n-Nightmare?!"

But before Killer ran over to him, Nightmare fell to the ground. Slowly, the black goo that covered his entire body slipped away. Then a whole new person came into light. It was a skeleton, he had purple eyes and a crown with a crescent moon in the middle. His shirt was a midnight purple which had a white stripe in the middle, not to mention the golden belt with the letters 'NM' on it. Dream ran over to him, tears coming down.

"Brother!" Dream cried as she wrapped her arms around him. Nightmare was shocked by this however, instead of hugging Dream back,  he pushed Dream away.

"I-i d-don't de-deserve y-your love..." Nightmare whispered, "I don't de-serve anything..."

"No Nightmare.. I forgive you..." Dream looked down, "I should be the one who doesn't deserve anything..."

Killer looked at Dream with a puzzled look, "What? After all Nightmare's did to you... you say that you don't deserve anything?!"

Dream nodded, "I cause this... because I didn't care what was going on to Nightmare. Because I didn't try to help him when people hated him. Because I was never a loving sister to him."

Nightmare looked at Dream, he hugged her, "Don't say that... I-I'm Sorry!"

Nightmare began to cry in Dream's arms. The siblings sobbed together.

"I love you Nighty..."

"Love you too Dreamy..."

Suddenly, Nightmare began to cough. His pupils quickly turning into pinpricks.

"Nighty?! Wh-what's going on?!"

"D-dr-dream..." Nightmare choked, "R-r-run.."

A blast of black energy shot out from Nightmare, and a loud piercing scream can be heard.

The blast sent both across and Dream flying, Killer wasn't that far behind.

Killer was slammed into a tree after the blast, his HP dropping very low. Just before he was to pass out, he saw him. That same goo drip all over him, his tentacles growing out to attack them. Killer extended his arm wanting to reach him. Tears streaming from his eyes. Why does it have to be like this all the time?!

"NIGHTMARE!!"