Now

Dream hummed a tune as she walked around her house, cleaning and dusting along the way. Someone had to clean the house, Dream was always home due to... her condition. Nightmare was at the kitchen table, his head in his hands. Dream paused her work and looked at her twin, with her head cocked to the side. She walked up to Nightmare and palced a hand on his back, "Somthing wrong?"

Nightmare shook his head, "No.."

"Then what's bothering you?? I feel your negativity... you seem nervous..." Dream patted Nightmare's back.

"It's Killer..." Nightmare whimpered, "I'm not sure what to do... he's been stressing out about our wedding... I dont want him to worry but... I'm even more nervous..."

Dream smiled, "It's going to be okay! You'll get your wedding over with! I'll help you if you need it too!

Nightmare gave his sister a slight smile, "Thanks..."

Dream cheered and gave her brother a hug. (Author-San: *sigh* Dream is best anime girl-)

And then... it hit her. A scorching pain began to grow in her stomach. Dream suddenly stepped back, wanting to grip her belly but since her brother didn't know, it was impossible.

"Dream?" Nightmare questioned as he suddenly sat up in his chair, "Are you okay?"

Dream started to panic, "y-yeah..."

She ran upstairs.

Dream locked the door to her room and leaned against the door. The pain felt like a knife stabbing her stomach multiple times, and not to mention it getting worse. Dream stopped using her magic, which quickly revealed her swollen bump. She gripped the bottom of her belly and began to rub it.

The soul in her was growing bigger and bigger each day... from being almost not visible to being the size of Dream's own thumb in only about 4 months. Well... monster pregnancy isn't the same as humans. Some only last for about 5 - 6 months or even 4 - 5. Dream whimpered, the pain was getting worse. She began to slide down against the door, tears began to drop from her eyes.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Dream? Are you okay?" That was the sound of her brother.

"Y-yeah I'm fine!" Dream sucked in air, the pain made it hard for her to talk, "I'm.. I'm just here sitting down..."

"Well.. that's not what your aura says Dream." Nightmare questioned, "What is going on."

Dream spawned her magic, she unlocked the door. But, before she could open it, she was hit with immense pain. Then, there was a thud.

Nightmare opened the door in curiousity only to find his sister on the ground almost unconscious.

"DREAM!" Nightmare yelled as he rushed to her side. Then he saw it.

Dream's magic faded away as she grew weak, revealing her ecto-stomach and that same soul. Nightmare's eyes widened, "WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!"

Dream began to cry out loud in response to the pain, "Nighty... please.. help me!"

Nightmare rushed to pick his sister up, he quickly teleported to the hospital...

Just in time.

SORRY SORRY SORRY!!! I'm so sorry guys... I was very very very busy with school. I'm going to make the next chapter soon I hope...

Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter! (Its pretty bad though XD)