Dream

A/N: This part of the story will be in Dream's P.O.V for writing style! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Today is the day.

Who knew after all we've been through... today is finally the day.

Blueberry is at my side, complementing my looks. Ink is holding, young one year old, Paperjam's hand.

A soft cry was heard from the back of the room, I turned my head,

"LUX!"

I ran over, slowly not to tying my outfit, and bent over the crib picking up Lux in the process.

"Calm down... it's alright.. Mommy's here.."

Lux looked at me with those beautiful purple eyes, her violet tears stop trailing down her cheeks. She gave a coo and her eyes slowly closed, rocking her back and forth I finally got her to sleep.

"I'll put her back!" Ink offered, she gently got Lux and carefully placed her in the crib, Lux snuggled into the pillows and blankets.

"She's adorable~!" Blueberry whispered-yelled.

"She is!" Ink smiled, she bent down and talked to PaperJam, she brought her hands to her lips to indicate to the small child that we need to be quiet.

I turned at them and smiled. I walked back to the vanity and looked in the mirror.

"Is this really happening?"

I looked to my right and Blue was signaling me to get up.

"Dream come on! We'll be late if we don't hurry! The car is ready, I'll help you with your dress!" Blue whined, her baby-blue eyes giving off a sense of annoyance.

"Alright, alright!" I smiled, lifting up my long golden yellow dress.

"Today is the day... I'm getting married."

I walked to the car, not knowing what to expect. Then that's when my worry hit me. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach as I entered the car.

"Are you sure that you can take care of Lux?" I questioned Ink, "You've already got PaperJam to take care of!"

"I'm fine, Dream!" Ink laughed from the passenger seat up front "PJ is very sweet.. he'll know not to bother me..."

PJ walked in the car after, sitting right beside me.  He gave me a small hug, "Don't be nervous Auntie!"

My heart basically melted at the hearing of this, "Aww~ PaperJam!"

Blue got behind the wheel and locked the doors, "Well it's your big day! We don't want you to burst out into tears during the ceremony!"

I sarcastically laughed, "Whatever, Blue!"

Timeskip

I could hear Blue's fangirling from the driver's seat, as we arrived at the church.

"Okay okay okay! Dream come on! You'll have to walk down the isle soon!"

I stood up and opened the car door. PJ tried to lift up my dress to try and help me walk, but it was too long.

"Ah thanks PJ.." I cooed, "Your such a good helper!"

He grinned at me sweetly, "No problem Auntie!"

My friends helped me arrive at the doors of the church, just before I were to go I gave Lux a kiss on the forehead.

"Now, Lux.. be good to Ink okay?" I smiled. I received a giggle at response to this.

Then, when things could get any better. The doors opened.

Now it was time...