Soon

"I'm sorry..."

Cross looked at Dream with his eyes wide in shock.

"W-wait wait wait... she's- no she can't be! She's-"

"Y-you. You're- You're p-pre-" Cross lost his grasp on words.

"I-I'm so sorry Cross!" Dream shouted as tears began to sting in her eyes. Dream clutched her stomach tightly.

"D-dream I'm-"

"I bet you hate me..." Dream whispered, "I would understand why you'd want to break our relationship.."

Dream stood up, she walked to the door quietly. Tears were streaming down her chin, soaking her clothes below. She was still clutching her ecto-stomach, as if she could hold her baby. But, before she were to leave...

"Dream.." Cross grabbed Dream's wrist, "Please let me explain..."

Dream still had her head facing forward, not wanting Cross to see her disgusting face.

"I'm.. not mad Dream." Cross explained, there was a pause in his words.

Dream turned her head to see what was wrong and...

"I'm just so happy..." Cross smiled, tears were coming from his eyes.

Dream looked at Cross in disbelief, "H-happy?!"

Cross wrapped his hands around Dream's waist, placing her up in he air as he spun around.

"I'm going to be a father! IM GOING TO BE A FATHER!!"

Dream's frown slowly slipped into a glad smile.

Cross brought Dream down, and gave her a long passionate kiss.

Dream giggled a bit as she wiped her tears away. She kissed Cross' forehead, "Thank you.."

"Why would you ever think I'd leave you for this?!" Cross questioned, "This is the best thing that has ever happened to me, since you came into my life!"

"I just wasn't sure.. I'm young and we've only been dating for almost 2 years.. so I thought you'd think I was disgusting..." Dream looked down.

"I wouldn't call you disgusting, EVER." Cross said, wrapping his arms around Dream's waist.

The two went in for a hug, but only to be separated by that same bump.

"Oh- ah sorry..." Dream chuckled, she brought her hand to her swollen bump, rubbing it gently.

Cross' eyes seemed to shape into stars, "Can I see them?!"

Dream nodded, she carefully walked closer to Cross. Cross knelt down and carefully placed his hand on Dream's ecto-stomach. There through her golden hue, he could see a purple soul, a extremely tiny purple soul, floating around the middle of Dream's stomach.

By looking at her bump, it seemed like it already had been 2 months since she conceived the child.

"Wait.. how long had you kept this a secret from me?" Cross looked up at his lover.

"It.. it's been about 3 months.." Dream scratched the back of her neck, "I had to hide them by using my magic to conceal my ecto-body... that's why I seemed very tired these past few months..."

Cross frowned when he heard that she was over using her magic, "Now you don't have to anymore... right?"

Dream shook her head slowly, "Nightmare.."

Upon hearing that name Cross began to freak out, "Oh sh-"

"Cross!" Dream whisper-shouted, "No cursing!"

"S-sorry, babe..." Cross sighed, "I'm going to get killed... by both Nightmare and Killer."

Dream wrapped her arms around Cross' neck, "I'll make sure that they don't..."

"You promise?"

"Promise!"

"Alright.. I gotta get going..." Cross yelled, he was about to walk out the door until, "Hey.. Dreamy?"

"Y-yeah?" Dream squeaked.

"Remember how you said you wanted to get married?" Cross smirked, "How about after our baby is born hmm?"

Cross walked out of sight, and Dream was left there in shock.

"H-he's going t-to propose to me after our baby's born!!" Dream screamed in her mind.

"I'm going to get... married!" That last word got Dream into a goofy smile as she laid back on the couch.

"One day.. one day..." Dream repeated as she rubbed her belly, looking down at that same soul.

One day..