Thank You So Much!!!

Thank you guys so much for supporting me this far! Just yesterday was reached 3k views! 3K VIEWS!! Thank you so much!! This means so much to me!! I can't believe that this many people actually like my stories! Thank you THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Also, I'm going to start up 2 new books... possibly. One of them is called, "Cafe de Amour"it means Cafe of Love or Love Cafe. In this book Ccino runs the cafe in which Ink, Dream, Blue, and Killer work at. Being in college the 4 wonder if they'd ever find the person right for them. Ccino, who was in a relationship, decides to help them with his love advice.

The second is called, "MoonStone Arc: Beginnings". This is going to be a comic series based off of my UnderTale OCs: Luna, Mirai, Illusion, and Xue. This starts off in Miracle!Tale where there are two Sanses instead of only one, when the human arrives to destroy them all the twins find them separated far more than they could ever be. 

Since I might be creating these stories, my other fanfics may have slow updates such as: "At First Glance", "Tinted Pastel", and even this one "My Dream Come True". So please bear with me! 

Anyways, thank you so much for supporting me and taking me this far, thank you thank you thank you!!!

~Neko-San Out!