Journey

Dream woke up, the sunshine slightly blinding her. Dream sat up on the bed, stretching slightly in the process. She let out a cat-like yawn, as she rubbed her eyes(?). Dream looked to her side, Cross was still asleep. Dream gave Cross a sweet kiss on the cheek, then poking it to try to wake him up.

"J-just a few more minutes..." Cross mumbled quietly.

"Crossy~ You have to get up now!!" Dream giggled. She lightly slapped Cross' cheeks to try to wake him.

"Fine. Only if I have a kiss first~" Cross smirked, his eyes still closed.

"Alright!" Dream leaned forward and gave Cross another kiss, "Now will you get up?"

"I'm up..." Cross smiled, he sat down on the  bed, wrapping his arms around Dream in the process. Dream gave another giggle, while holding Cross' hands.

Cross then advanced off the bed, carrying Dream bridal style.

"Alright now... let's get changed... then we will start our journey..." Cross smiled.

"Okay!" Dream smiled. She wrapped her arms around Cross' neck.

Timeskip~

Dream walked into the bedroom, her legs still not supporting her weight fully (*cough*). She smiled as her eyes meet Cross', who was already fully dressed.

"Ready to go?" Cross smiled.

"Mhm!" Dream nodded, her hand finding its way to the wall. She calmly placed her weight against her hand, trying to make sure Cross wouldn't notice her struggle.

That was the exact opposite, Cross automatically noticed her sudden limp. 

"You okay Dreamy?!"Cross rushed over suddenly holding her to help support her weight.

Dream mentally facepalmed, "I-.... I'm fine Cross..."

"No you are not!" Cross corrected.

"I can do it myself Cross..." Dream pushes Cross' hands away, kind of limping.

"No you can't..." Cross demanded. He extended a hand to Dream, pulling her close. He lightly pecked her cheek in the process.

"Alright... you can help me until I get used to walking..." Dream sighed. Her cheeks tinted slightly in gold. She held Cross' hands as they walked out of their room.

Timeskip~

Dream and Cross finally packed the last of their supplies for their travel. Satisfied, Dream placed her backpack on her back, ready to continue.

"You done Dreamy?" Cross questioned as he approached her.

"Yeah..." Dream looked up at the sky, "Ready as I'll ever be."

Sorry for not updating in awhile.. I had no idea what to write after the previous chapter.. eheheheh. So hoped you enjoyed this chapter!!! See yah my fellow sinners!!