Positivity

Cross waited quietly. The sound of silence bored him.

"What the heck is taking him so long?" Cross muttered under is breath, "That trash talking squid."

Finally, for what seemed like hours, Nightmare finally arrived.

"You finally done feeding off of negative feelings now?" Cross assumed.

Nightmare glared at Cross, "You done whining like a child?"

Cross looked away. Nightmare chuckled, then disappeared. Cross cursed under his breath. He began to walk.

"Oh no... I'm too late!" A voice cried in the distance. Cross turned around and summoned his knife. "I need to stop ANYONE who tries to interfere with Nightmare' s plan." He thought.

"Calm down it's going to be alright." The voice rang again.

Cross lunged at the owner of the voice, only then the owner dodged the attack.

"It's okay... don't panic I'm not the enemy!" The owner announced with their hands up. It was a skeleton. A golden looking crown was wrapped around their forehead. A golden cape was tied around their neck by a salmon colored button with a star, seafoam green shirt with a white line in the middle which was decorated by 2 gray stars, blue shorts, golden gloves, and matching boots.

Cross looked unamused, he pointed his knife at the skeleton, "Who are you?"

The skeleton smiled, "My name is Dream. I'm just trying to help them..."

Dream pointed to the monsters who where silent on the ground. Most of them were crying silently. Others were hurt and clearly fighting each other. Some were even children. Cross looked at the monsters in disbelief. "Why is that name familiar."

Dream dug into her pockets (YUP! Dream's a girl in this) and took out a golden ball, "Please... just take a look at this... this will help you." She announced to the monsters.

Dream through the ball to the ground. The ball exploded and shed a golden light, the hopes and dreams of the monsters were being displayed. The monsters began to smile.

"Thank you..." A young girl thanked Dream.

"It's fine... no need to thank me!" Dream smiled, "I just wanted to help!"

Dream walked happily away.

"Where do you think you're going?" Cross threatened.

Dream turned around. Her eyes grew wide, "Y-your f-feelings! Y-you lost e-everyone."

Cross's eyes went blank, "Shut up."

Dream gasped, "Y-your.... AU. It's-"

Cross spawned his knife and lunged at Dream, "SHUT UP!"

Dream dodged but didn't attack. Instead she, hugged him.

"Please... let me help you." Dream smiled.

Cross stood silent.

"These are your hopes and dreams..." Dream announced as she took out another golden ball.

"NO! Don't!" Cross yelled. Dream through the ball to the ground, then again golden light shed from the ball.

Cross dropped to his knees. Tears shed from Cross's eyes(?). 

"You had so many good memories." Dream smiled sweetly, "You miss them don't you?"

Cross wrapped his arms around Dream, "Thank you..." 

Dream's eyes were wide as Cross brought her in for an embrace, everything seemed to be frozen. Dream's cheeks slowly started to grow warm... her heart began to beat faster and faster, "What's going on?"

The fluffy white coat slightly covering my vision, a pair of  arms wrapped around me, the smell of  chocolate, the golden background, their hopes and dreams playing... That was the moment...

I...

Found someone...

 for...

Me...