私の夢

Their power was surging. An unbelievable power glowed around them. Dream looked up, her power slowly slipping from her grasp. She smiled weakly.

"I... saved him.."

Dream reached out to them, as if she could reach, and then darkness swirled around her eyes. Her hand was still extended weakly, lying limp on the ground. 

The bright light faded and Nightmare was standing right in front of them, "Back from the dead, aren't ya'?"

Cross stood surrounded in a purple haze, he didn't dare say a word. He spawned in his knife and charged forward. Nightmare dodged quickly, however, he was slightly slashed on his shoulder. Nightmare knew he wasn't joking. 

"Okay... let's do this the hard way then..." Nightmare growled.

Cross looked back and the negative being, he got into position, and began to attack. 1. 2. 3. 4. Cross slashed is knife so fast it looked like a blur, Nightmare successfully dodged them, well, most of them. Nightmare wiped the blood coming out of his mouth with his hand. Cross jumped backwards, he gave a quick breath, then charged at Nightmare again. Nightmare gave a sly smirk, he quickly teleported out of the way and attacked Cross from behind, successfully causing Cross to bleed. Cross spawned in a Gasterblaster behind Nightmare and fired it, barely missing Nightmare's shoulder. 

-Meanwhile-

Ink slowly opened her eyes, adjusting to the brightness, her vision was blurry at first. Ink finally could seen clearly again, she looked forward out into the distance to reveal Cross and Nightmare fighting. She was about to run over to help until.

"Ink!" 

Ink looked at the direction where the voice was coming from, it was Blue next to a limp body. Ink rushed over to find Dream passed out on the floor. 

"Is she okay?!" Ink questioned Blue.

"Yeah... she's breathing. But, her magic... she's running out." Blue replied, her baby blue eyes plastered with worry. 

Ink breathed slowly, she carefully picked up Dream and brought her to the forest to heal. Ink and Blue slowly used their magic to heal their hopeful companion. 

-Meanwhile-

Cross snarled, his HP began to drop slowly. Nightmare snickered loudly.

"I thought that power would make you stronger!" Nightmare laughed, "But, you are nothing but weak as you always were! You. Are. Useless. To. Me. AND. Everyone. Else."

Nightmare slowly started to drift farther from sanity, he laughed louder, "YOU. ARE. A. TRAITOR"

Cross looked at Nightmare deadly, he eyes searing in anger. He clutched his knife tighter in his hand. 

"And what... you are doing this for my pathetic Sister?!" Nightmare continued.

"I AM!" Cross suddenly yelled, slightly surprising Nightmare, "And.. NO she is NOT pathetic. She is AMAZING, she is the light and hope for everyone!   She is my hope... she is my light," 

Cross' power suddenly boosted up, the purple haze around him began to glow even brighter. Nightmare began to be pushed by the brightness, he tried to retain himself but he was beginning to be blown away. Cross lunged forward at Nightmare, his knife pointing at the Negative soul, he pierced the chest of Dream's brother.

"She is my dream."