Happy Lowman x reader

"Mrs.Lowman, I just started dinner, we are having jambalaya, I made it because you say you'd like to travel to New Orleans, (where I'm from) and taste the food so I'm bringing NOLA to you." I say as I walk into the living room to see her watching cartoons.

"That's great sweet heart-" she got cut off by her phone ringing.

I left her to go cut up some sausage and chicken to put in the jambalaya.

"It smells good in here." Mrs. Lowmans sister said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Hey! And yes I'm making something from New Orleans." I say as I stir everything.

There was knock at the door so she went to go answer it while Maria (his mom) was still watching Cartoons.

"Hey ma.. Hey Michelle" I heard a raspy voice say once the door was closed.

"Hi baby." Maria said and I heard talking before I decided to make my way to the living room to tell them that dinner was ready.

"Mrs. lowman, dinners ready... do you want to eat in here or at the table?" I ask and that's when it happened, the guy was sitting down next to her, his arms were covered in tattoos, he was bald and he wore a leather vest.

"We can go sit at the table baby. Oh, this is my son, Happy, Happy this is Isabelle, but we call her Izzie." She says turning to her son, who nods at me before helping his mom up and brings her to the dining room.

I got bowls from the cabinet and filled them up before putting them infront if everyone sitting down.

I gave them drink too before cleaning up my mess.

"Baby, come sit down and eat." Maria said and I blushed before nodding and making myself a bowl before sitting down and silently eating.

When we were done eating I tied my long (light purple) hair into a ponytail before cleaning up the dishes.

"Alright, Mrs. Lowman, I may be a little late tomorrow, I have a doctors appointment early in the morning." I say and she nods, "I'll be fine baby, my son is staying for a couple days. See you tomorrow." She says after I hug her and her sister, I smile at her son before grabbing my purse and my keys before walking outside.

I drove myself home and do my night routine before going to sleep, after doing some laundry.

——-

The next few days I felt like I was getting stalked, photos were getting sent to my house, going to and leaving my house, even going and leaving the lowmans house so I knew I needed to tell her son.

"Mr. Lowman, can I talk to you." I ask and he nods before following me into the kitchen.

I don't say anything but hand him all the pictures.

"The fuck?" He says and I shrug, "I have no clue who it is." I say and he nods,

———-

After that, Happy stayed at your house for a while.

You were in your room when someone came from your closet, you screamed loudly before he knocked you down and hit you.

"Happy!" You screamed and were punched in the face and kicked in the ribs before Happy barged in and got the guy.

He shot him in the head before running over to me as I wheezed for air.

"I can't breathe." I say as he picked me up and got me into my car and drove me to the hospital.

I got admitted but when they took me away from Happy I was screaming for him.

———-

I woke up to a rough hand holding mine,

"Hey baby." That voice that I fell in love with said, "hey happy." I say and I grip his hand with some strength before he pressed the nurse button.

He kissed my head as they had him leave before checking me.

"How are you feeling?" She asked and I smiled, "good." I say and she smiles back before leaving, Happy comes back in with his mother and aunt.

"Hey baby." Maria said as she walked to the bed.

"Hi." I say she strokes my head and smiles, "I don't think he's ever gone this far for a lady, hold on tight to that." She whispers and I nod before she kisses my cheek.

His aunt says the same thing before they leave the room.

"Thank you Happy." I say and he nods,

He grabs my hand and kisses my knuckles before bending down and kisses me softly.