Chapter 27: A Book's Cover

A certain bluenette stood on a certain stadge with a plane white balloon dress as a black ribbon turned around it’s waste. At the right side of the dress forms a black ribbon as a dark red rose along with a glowing skyblue rose was attach on it. Being a red dark, it was completely not match with a glowing sky blue color… But the two colors look great together somehow.

She walk closer a mic standing a few meters away, as she could see a silent crowd. She grab the mic with a smile as she lets out a deep breath.

Here goes

“My cheeks are wet, are wet with my loneliness
But I’ll be quietly filled with signs of dawn
and they invite me to the  sky
Hope is waiting beyond here, that’s right— So let’s go”

The once dim stage then glows revealing the bluenette along with a few students that wee to accompany her through out the song. It reveals that she wears the same expression as how the song starts. She then ;ater on smiled shortly seeing a certain red head when he smiled on reply the stage then suddenly glows.

“Even while I’m lost,  I  go on a journey to find you
My hands felt how our senses differ
I’ll catch you and hold you tight
The way our hearts seek one another is the proof of my dream

Every time when we accept each other, I become more attracted to you
I don’t want to have sad days anymore
The act of accepting each other turns into the joy of living
And surely, surely, the two of us will awaken”

As the lyrics were heard, Akashi then knew that the song was for him. It took time for him to realize, but he just smiled hearing her tweeting voice once again.

“The newborn love has the tender sound of wings
I don’t want to hurt it, but I can’t leave it be
So catch me again and again
We’re fated to meet, crossing through time in our dreams”

Akashi’s smile lighten up, much as his team mates notice, they just smiled knowing the love between both the bluenette and the red head. But two certain tall knights were half against it, just rolled their eyes, crossing their arms, as Akashi didn’t mind at all.

What a lovely song you got there for me, Tetsumi…

“Torn apart by pain, my heart calls out for you
I don’t want to have empty days anymore
The joy of living is torn apart by pain
But surely, surely, the two of us will ascertain it

My cheeks are wet, are wet with my loneliness
But I’ll be quietly filled with signs of dawn
and they invite me to the sky
Hope is waiting beyond here, it should be waiting there”

Akashi’s gaze never was pulled off from the bluenette as the bluenette’s  eye was completely glued on him. Her smile never faded even so the song had a little hint of rebellion, sadness and such… She continued to sing with her hear content, showing how passionate she is toward what she is doing, is also showing how passionate her love is to him.

“Every time when we accept each other, I become more attracted to you
I don’t want to have sad days anymore
Accepting each other, surely, surely
I’ll become passionate about the joy of living
Torn apart by pain, my heart calls out for you
I don’t want to have empty days anymore
The joy of living is torn apart by pain
But surely, surely, I’ll become passionate about it, and surely, surely, the two of us will gain it
My loneliness spills out onto my cheeks”

The song, it completely explains the pain she felt for being accuse to be different with Akashi, but they still continue to love each other despite of such fact. As they had always accepted eachother.

In love... nothing's different...

“Even while I’m lost, I found you…”

The last line of the song rang into his mind as he remembered a certain event, unknowingly, tears had escape from his heterochromatic orbs.

-

“Seiji-kun! Seiji-kun! Where are you?!” A young bluenette yelled throughout a certain forest searching for a certain red head. She continued searching for him as he remembered how her best friend was bullied, causing for him to run away.

“Sei!” The bluenette uttered as she hug a certain red head who was leaning against a tree. He blink twice before realizing it was the princess.

“I found you! C’mon! Let’s go home!” She uttered with a smile as she drag the red head. However in the middle of a certain clean grass land the bluenette stop.

“Princess… We’re lost… Aren’t we…” Akashi uttered as the bluenette stick her tongue playfully. “I guess…”

Akashi sighed.

“I’m sorry Seiji-kun… But I’m sure Reo-chan will search for us!” She assured as Akashi sat down the clean grass. Butterflies flew as the flowers bloomed beautifully. Seeing such sight, the boy touch the flower but it quickly weathered later on.

“Sei… Are you alright?” The bluenette sat beside him. Akashi refused to answere…

“Why do I have to be the balck angel?” Akashi murmured under his breath as the bluenette saddens.

“Truly… A book is judge upon it’s covered…” The bluenette uttered gaining the red head’s attention.

“But that’s how things go… When the cover of the book is nice, then the book’s content should be nice…” She uttered softly as the red head’s gaze is glued on her.

 “Don’t judge a book by its cover… Isn’t that a popular saying…” She smiled at him as she hug her knees.

“However upon seeing it's appearance they already judge it... Like books we are also judge immediatly by our apearance... isn't the world quite unfair?” She was still looking at him as the red head blink twice.

“You're seeing everything that way... the world is always unfair for you... but i'll difinitely make you feel that it isn't unfair... and i'm not the only one doing it for you.” She uttered as her smile lighten up.

“Seiji-kun… we’re not books… you’re not a book… and mostly we are nit judges… so please stop judging people…”

“I’m sorry princess…”

-

Akashi smiled as he look at the bluenette and as he look at his friends.

That’s right… I’m not a book… and you’re the one who prove it to me…. Tetsumi…