Acknowledgements

Three years ago I began writing the first chapter of this book. I was thirteen at the time, and this had been my first real attempt at writing a novel. Walkers had been the first story I had published on Wattpad when I signed up back in 2012, it had reached about 1000 reads before I took it off the website to edit it some more. Two years later, he we are. It took me about a year to write the book and two to go through it all and edit it over and over and over again. Are there still errors? Yes. Do things still need fixing? Yes of course. But as my mother said to me, sometimes you need to know when to stop; otherwise I’ll continue editing this story for years and years and never be completely satisfied with it. Now is finally the time that I quit editing and focus on the future of my book, for there will be a second installment, a third, a fourth and a fifth. I can only hope that with hard work and dedication, this book series will one day be successful.

The second novel Walkers Book 2 Revealing is already available on my profile. Go ad it to your library to be the first to know when I update.

I want to give a special thanks to my ex-best friend without whom this story would have never existed and I would have never known Wattpad. Thank you to my sisters, I can always talk to them about my books even though they only understand about 30% of the things I say. A big fat giant thank you to my grand-mother, she’s my biggest supporter and my number one fan, love you lots! And finally thank you to my readers, my voters and my followers. You guys are a great part of what keeps me going and the reason why I’ve completed three books already. With your help and support, I’ll still be writing for years to come.

Thank you.

-NocteLamia101