Chapter 7: Trusting and believing (Part 1)

I am so bored right now. So, because I'm bored, I decided to post chapter seven. In this chapter and also in the two other ones to come, you'll realize how much of a bitch Maria truly is (sorry for the language, but it's true.)

Anyway, you'll enjoy; I worked really hard on it. ;)

Picture: Kendall Jenner as Maria Preston
Song: Just Give Me A Reason by Pink

Chapter 7: Trusting and believing

          Day Walker code 035- Never trust a Night Walker

Tanner

            On Friday afternoon, he had the shock of his life to enter his room only to find his sister wearing nothing but a short towel around her body. She was soaking wet and going through his drawers.

            “What are you doing here!?” Tanner shouted at her, shutting the door loudly behind him as he entered the room.

            She didn’t seem to mind the fact that she was practically naked in front of him in his room, in fact she was calm and seemed rather cheery. “Where did you put my uniform that I brought here yesterday?” She asked him.

            Maria turned around to face him; she wasn’t even holding her towel. Tanner was at that moment paranoid that the towel would suddenly fall off and that he would have to see more of his sister than he ever would in his life wanted to see.            “I brought it back to your room last night; you know that place where you’re supposed to stay.” Tanner pointed out, throwing Maria one of his old long baggy shirts that was on the floor; he hoped that she’d put it on instead of her too small towel. But even he had to admit, his sister had nice legs; yes okay he looked, he couldn’t really help himself. Whether he liked it or not, his sister was hot.

            “You know Brother, that now I’m going to have to run across campus like this.” She said to him gesturing her towel, looking rather disapproving and amused all at once. “Just because you didn’t want to leave my clothes here; imagine all the boys just staring at me and wanting me to take of my towel to show them my—”

             “Alright fine” He said interrupting her. He sighed. “I’ll go get your stupid things, but please next time just shower and get dressed in your own dorm. Please. I don’t want to enter my room one day and find you naked because you didn’t have enough time to put your clothes on.” He was really getting sick of constantly having his sister around him, because she was too afraid to be around anyone that didn’t know her little secret.

            “Oh, and while you’re at it; can you bring my hair dryer, my makeup, my hair straighter, my nail polish, maybe a pair of earrings, oh and a necklace would be nice too.”

            “Anything else?” He carelessly asked as he walked out the door.

            “Coffee please” Was the last thing he heard her say before shutting it closed.

He took his time to get to the Day Walker girl dorm; because normally boys weren’t allowed in it before class; so he’d have to be quick and smooth if ever he wanted to enter it without getting caught. It was weird how for the past three days Maria constantly found a way into his room, and even most of the time stayed the night; while he had a hard time stepping foot into hers. So far, he had let her stay with him because he knew that she incredibly scared that if she was alone she would lose control over herself, and then one way or another the whole school would know about her ability. So, he had let her stay in his room out of pity, not out of love for his baby sister. But if this went on any longer, he’d have to kick her out soon, and he didn’t care how much she would whine, cry, plead or beg. He was a boy; he needed his personnel space once and awhile.