Chapter 1

"Shh, stay quiet for me, baby. Dolls shouldn't talk." The young girl cried, struggling against the ropes as the man came closer to her with a knife. Her mouth was taped shut, but soon, it would be stitched shut. Her eyes widened in horror as he ripped off the tape, a stinging feeling on her lips. "Be quiet for daddy, baby. We don't want to get in trouble." The man smirked, an insane smile plastered on his face. "P-Please, d-don't do this t-to me." He chuckled, watching as tears started to form in her emerald eyes. "Oh, baby. You know I love it when you beg."  The girl screamed as the man began to cut into her ivory skin, making a fake smile on her face. Even though the neighborhood outside was quiet, no one could hear the screams of the poor girl.

Winter 2019

The snow stuck to the ground, making the once green grass disappear and the wet roads turn icy. Ella walked down the street, towards her new neighbor's house. She had heard that someone moved in a few months ago, but she never got the chance to properly say hello. Her body shivered against the cold wind, making her almost drop the tray of cookies in her hands. Ella was nervous to meet this new neighbor. Her mom had told her what the neighbors had said about this strange man. Some said that he would never interact with anyone. Instead, he would work on his 'projects', but no one really knew what he was doing in that house. Ella now stood in front of the large white house, taking a good look at the house. It had been remodeled as soon as Mr. Miller had left. The porch had, obviously, just been done a couple months ago and the house looked to be well kept. Ella sighed, making her way up to the front door, giving a little pep-talk to herself.

Holding the tray of cookies in one hand, Ella rung the doorbell, hearing the faint voice of the man ring from inside the house. She took deep breaths as she heard the faint footsteps soon ring throughout her ears. The deadbolt door unlocked, then slowly opened, revealing a man, who looked to be in his late twenties. He had dark brown hair, plump lips, a nice jawline, glasses, and was pretty tall. Well, taller than Ella. "Hi! I'm Ella. I live down the street and I just wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood." The man smiled. "I'm Brendon. Its nice to meet you, Ella." She smiled back, holding the tray of cookies out towards him. "I baked these for you as a welcoming gift. Also, I'm sorry that I'm so late with welcoming you. I was busy with school work." Brendon chuckled, shaking his head. "Oh, don't worry about it, doll. Why don't you come inside and we can have a little chat? Its freezing outside." Ella shook her head. "I'm sorry, I can't. I have to get home and do some chores and the rest of my homework. Maybe next time, though." Brendon nodded. "Alright. Be careful getting home, Ella." She smiled. "Thanks, Brendon. I'll see you later!" As she walked away, Brendon closed the door, placing the cookies on his kitchen counter. He quickly walked into the room at the end of the hallway, turning the light on. He smirked, seeing all of his prized possessions lining the walls. His favorite one was the blonde one. She had nice brown eyes that you could get lost in and was the most innocent of them all. Brendon walked over to her and shook her, making the girl open her eyes. "Good morning, baby. Daddy needs you to do some things for him." She quickly stood up and went to go do what she had to do. Now, this wasn't her first time. She knew exactly what Brendon had wanted her to do. But this time, Brendon was going to do something he never thought he would do. He was going to kill her. All of this was for his new doll, which would soon be Ella.