Chapter 17 Give It To Me Straight

Well I was going to write another chapter two nights ago but my computer had an error and decided to shut down while I was in the middle of it, so all day yesterday I threw myself into a rage and I didn't dare type even the first word to this chapter but now that I have calmed down I am going to rewrite this chapter...

LOL seriously I was so mad

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me! <3

ONTO ZE STORY!!!!

I groan in frustration as I watch her disappear down the street through the window, she rips out her hair extensions and the red locks fly through the wind.

I can still feel her soft lips on me...

I can't be thinking about her in that way though, Saya is an amazing girl and she doesn't deserve this.

But lately every time I am around Mala I feel an urge to grab her and hold her and kiss her...

"Well, Well Kakashi it seems that you are quite the ladies man." I roll my eye and I turn to see Jiraiya standing in my doorway with a smirk on his face.

"What is it?" I ask not really in the mood to talk about women.

"I was just in the neighborhood and I thought I should drop in but I saw Mala running from your house dressed... well dressed very nice and crying." He says but I roll my eye and I sit down on my couch.

"Please you were hiding in the bushes outside the whole time." I say and he freezes with a ridiculous expression that I chuckle too.

"Ehh... I.. Er.. I just, I just thought that... I COULDN'T HELP IT!" He shouts and he sits beside me looking slightly ashamed but that disappears quickly.

"Why did you stop her Kakashi?" He asks now in a serious tone and I rub my temple trying to figure out why.

Because I am with Saya...

Or because I respect her more then that?

"Because I am with Saya and she is only confused. She doesn't actually care about me that way she just thinks she does because we are both not exactly appealing to most people, well I hide my unappealing side with a mask at least." I say and Jiraiya nods but I know he doesn't believe me.

"You think she is ugly?" He asks and I hit myself in the face.

"No, No not at all, I just mean because everyone sees her as a psychotic murderer." I say correcting myself and I see a small smirk spread on his face.

"Why are you with Saya Kakashi?" He asks and I feel irritated from his boldness but I do not show it so I give him a bored expression.

"Because I want to be with her." I say simply and he sighs with my answer.

"But you love Mala don't you?" He states in the form of a question and I stare at him with a wide eye.

Is that it?

The reason I feel so drawn toward her and I can't help but want to hold her?

Am I in love with my worst enemy?

"No, even if I did love her it wouldn't matter Jiraiya, she is loyal to the Akatsuki and she is a cold blooded murderer. She may be nice sometimes but she is still evil and she would turn on anyone in this village if the Akatsuki told her too." I say quietly and Jiraiya shakes his head then he stands and makes his way to the door.

"You are so wrong about her Kakashi..." He says and he leaves shutting the door behind him and I am left alone in my living room.

I know... She isn't cold blooded or evil...