Chapter 19 - Immortality Comes with a Price

Alrighty here is chapter 19 and NO the story is not even close to finished sillys :P

Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow! <3

So thank you guys <3 ^.Q

ONTO ZE STORY!!!

I feel weightless, an eternal weightlessness that never ends...

I open my eyes to see nothing but darkness and my body is now gone, I no longer need it.

I watch as the darkness slowly forms into something else, I watch as it turns into a damp cave with a small pond and I can tell if I was still mortal and in a body this place would give me chills.

I wonder why...

I make my way over to the pond and stare down at it to see a face staring back at me. A woman with long beautiful red hair, silver eyes, but pale as ice and she looks lethal.

Who is she? Am I her?

I turn as I hear footsteps and look down to see I now have a body but a transparent one.

"I knew you would come back to me my princess." I hear a strong male voice and a cold type of feeling washes over me... Is this what fear feels like? I can't seem to recall...

"Who are you?" When I speak a strong woman's voice sounds through out the cave.

"I know in this pure form you will not recognize me... Mala it is I, Hisao." He says and his lips turn up revealing his teeth and I recognize this action as a smile.

I look over his tall muscular figure and short black hair feeling something small click. Recognition perhaps?

"I do not recognize you even after hearing your name. Perhaps there is some way to make me... see?" I ask with the woman's voice and he smiles again and he begins to approach me.

I feel a new emotion that I slightly recognize as panic. Why don't I want him near me?

"Don't worry soon you will be my immortal princess." He says and I nod not quite understanding.

"I have summoned you from the afterlife to bring your soul back, in a few moments you should find your way back to your body so I don't have much time to give you the instructions you need." He says quickly and I nod again.

"When you come back to the world of life you will be your senses will be much sharper and you will think differently. You will be immortal to a point, if someone were to melt you or disintegrate you then you would die once again. When you come back you will find me on your own because the child is always drawn toward their summoner we will speak again when you reach me." He says and I nod understanding.

"How will I find my way back... to my body?" I ask feeling a sense of wrong.

I shouldn't be here anymore...

I look down at my transparent hand and I notice it start to disappear all together. Am I going back to where I belong?

I let the strange feeling take over me until all together I am gone.

***************************************************************************************

Sakura's POV

I feel the tears slide down my face as I stand by the rest of my team, we all stare at her cold stiff body and the solid sound of her heart gone on the monitor.

Mala-Sensei... She died to save Kakashi-Sensei's life.

"Come on Sakura, Naruto, we should leave." I turn to see Sasuke who looks angry and uncomfortable but I automatically nod and we leave the room and exit the hospital into the cool night air.