Chapter 26 - Light up the Darkness

Alright so I have figured out the ending to this story and I am hoping you will all be satisfied with it! ^.^

The story ending will be in a few chapters and I just wanted to say I am sooo happy to have all the support I have had with this story. <3

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow me!

WARNING - Graphic Violence in this chapter. Lots of Blood.

ONTO ZE STORY!!!!

I open my eyes and shudder from the cold breeze blowing through my matted hair sticking to my face. I look down and scream in horror at myself and my screaming is cut off at the scene surrounding me.

"Oh god." I whisper in fright and I stand up in the center of a bloody mess of dead bodies and some still moaning in pain. I look down to see parts of their bodies missing and some even exploded and I gag from the stench causing me to fall to my knees and my hands land in the massive puddle of blood from the people surrounding me.

I stare at myself in the reflection of the blood and I see someone I don't recognise. A wild looking girl covered in blood.

"Someone please help me!" I scream and the only answer I get is the cold wind and the sound of moaning and fire crackling.

What the hell have I done?!

I notice that my clothes are gone and I am naked but I no longer care and I begin to run through the mess. I run through my own personal hell looking for the one man I need.

"Kakashi!" I scream as I continue to run through the burning dead village but I still get no answer.

I become lost as everything starts to look the same and blend together, I run through puddles and puddles of shed blood and through cries and screams from people inside the burning buildings but my mind is so scrambled and desperate I don't stop to help.

"Kakashi!" I scream yet again and I can feel my throat becoming hoarse as I continue my hopeless search for the one I love.

I stop as I reach a street I recognise and I follow it with dread and stop in front of the spot where his apartment used to be. I step onto the now scorched grass allowing my feet to burn and I stare at the empty plot with horror.

Did she completely erase everything about him?!

"No this can't be happening." I whisper in horror as tears fall from my eyes splashing on the ground, My blood mixing with the rest.

"Someone please! Help me!" I hear a young girls voice ring out through the flames and cries and I turn to see a pink haired shinobi trapped under a large slab of stone and I run to her side and grab her hand in mine.

"Mala-Sensei... You came back." She says with tears running down her cheek and I smile as more tears cloud my vision.

"What the hell are you doing here Sakura?" I choke out and she smiles sadly.

"I am so happy you came back." She says and I shake my head.

"You're going to be alright, I am going to get you out of here." I say with my voice wavering and she smiles.

"Take care of Naruto and Sakura... Mala-Sensei." She says and her eyes close and her small hand goes limp causing my breathing to stop.

"Sakura?" I shake her gently and she doesn't answer.

"I will come back for you, just rest right now." I say quietly and I lift the giant slab off of her broken body and I place her gently away from the fires and dead.