Chapter 22 - What if I Forget?

So here is the next chapter in the story and it is super long cause I owe you guys <3

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me! <3

WARNING - Graphic Sexual Scene in this chapter. When I say graphic, I mean graphic. So grab your crucifixes and holy water and prepare yourself.

ONTO ZE STORY!!!!

I crumple the paper up into my fist feeling frustrated and angry, an emotion that I have become all to familiar with through out the past month and a half.

"I'm sorry Kakashi but since she is a criminal we cannot go searching for her unless it would be to imprison her." Tsunade's voice rings from behind me and I turn to glare at her.

"The Third Hokage made her a Shinobi of this village she even had the headband and she fought and gave her life for me." I state firmly and she sighs and sits behind her desk looking tired and annoyed.

"I'm sending you on a mission to get your mind off of it. You, Asuma, Gai, and Iruka are all heading to the land of Water to a small village of male monks who do not allow females around. Apparently there have been some missing people and murders." She says and I stare at her feeling slightly confused.

"Why doesn't the village hidden in the mist deal with this?" I ask and she rolls her eyes and takes a drink from her bottle.

"Because these monks have had troubles with them in the past and they asked us instead." She says and I nod and sigh.

Maybe some time away with a distraction would be nice...

"Alright when do we leave?" I ask feeling slightly guilty for temporarily giving up my search for Mala.

That kiss... I can't simply forget it.

"You leave as soon as possible, the others are already waiting at the gate." She says and I nod and appear in my room to pack a few extra clothes and weapons.

"You're going after her?" I turn to see Pakkun laying on my bed but looking concerned.

"No I am going on a mission." I say quietly not wanting to tell him about how I am feeling.

"Well good luck I will wait here for you." He says laying his head back down and closing his little eyes.

I appear by the gate and I give a small closed eye smile to my fellow shinobi waiting for me.

"Ah the bitter rivals set out together to solve a great daring mystery full of adventure!!" I head Gai shout and I look at him to see him smiling with his thumb up.

I walk by him to Asuma without even glancing in his direction but I do smirk slightly when I hear him fall to the ground and start to cry.

"Why is he so cool?" He asks through the sobs and I sigh and begin to walk with Asuma.

"You doing okay there Kakashi?" He asks with a kind smile and he lights up a smoke.

"Asuma imagine if Kurenai left you high and dry and you don't hear from her in a month and a half. Tell me would you be doing okay?" I ask feeling slightly annoyed at the stupid question and he sighs.

"You were never a bitter person Kakashi. Even after what happened all those years ago." He says and I shove my hands in my pockets and continue this time ahead of the group and away from my prying nosy teammates.

 I remember the last words I spoke to her with a heavy heart as I continue to walk down the road ignoring my loud annoying team mates.

What I can't figure out is where she could have gone and who this Akatsuki member could be. I have Shikamaru looking around for information on the few in the shinobi world who are immortal but so far there has been nothing.