Chapter 8 An Unlovable Beast

Alright guys so I warned you ahead of time that there would not be much posting this week so please try and forgive me, I am also going to Wonderland tomorrow so I will not post Death's Messenger until friday or saturday.

YES I get to ride Leviathan!!! :D mwahahaha so excited!!!! 2nd largest roller coaster in the world!! Wooooo!!!

Anyways ONTO LE STORY!!!

I open my eyes feeling a heavy weight on my chest and I take a deep breath only causing it to feel worse. I lift my chin up slightly to see what could be causing the pressure and I stare at Pakkun in shock.

Why the hell is he here?!?!

I lift my arms up and I gently push him off of me and down on the bed beside me and he stays in a silent sleep the whole time.

Picking myself up I get out of bed and stare at the giant hole in the wall now covered by a sheet feeling dreadful. I can't believe I actually lost control like that. 

Why the hell does that asshole get me so worked up like no one else has?! What is up with him?!

Maybe because we are just destined to be enemies or something...

I throw some comfy and loose fitting clothes on I find in one of the drawers and slowly make my way downstairs feeling slightly dizzy and light headed. 

How long was I out for?

I make it to the bottom of the stairs and a satisfied smile spreads across my face. I walk into the kitchen and take a seat beside a half asleep Naruto and a drunken Tazuna sipping away at his liquor.

He grunts a hello and I look over at Naruto picking at his rice and not taking notice of me.

"Good morning Naruto." I say as if I hadn't just kicked his sensei through a wall and ran off however many days ago I did.

He perks up and he stares at me in shock, his features slowly change and his stupid grin spreads across his face as he stares at me and I can't help but return a stupid grin.

"Mala-Sensei! I am so glad you're alright!" He shouts and jumps out of his chair and onto me, he takes me by surprise and I fall off the chair and land on my back but it doesn't bother me much, what bothers me is that this idiot starts to hug me.

I lay there not sure of what to do and I slowly and hesitantly wrap my arms around his small body returning the hug. Obviously realizing how awkward it is he lets go quickly and he sits back in his chair to finish eating causing me to sigh in relief.

That was a scary moment.

I mean I have faced against S-Ranked Criminals and what not and I think I would take them over surprise hugs.

Tsunami walks into the kitchen and she gives me a warm smile.

"I am glad to see you awake and feeling healthy again Mala." She says and I can't help but return her smile, this woman is so kind and she sort of reminds me of Konan, with her constant worrying.

"How long was I out for?" I ask and I yawn afterwards stretching out comfortably.

"You were out for three days. Kakashi, Sakura, and Sasuke are all in town right now buying groceries but they should be back soon. Then I guess all of you can head out with Tazuna to the bridge." She says and she smiles and I nod and smile.

"Urg Tsunami? Why was Pakkun in my room?" I ask curiously knowing that she will not lie to me and she will give me a straight answer.

"Kakashi wanted to make sure that just in case you needed help you could get it. He was worried about you, today is the first day he left your side." She says sweetly and she disappears into the kitchen leaving me shocked.