Chapter 12 Just Be Friends

Alrighty so here is chapter 12 :) I know that the last chapter was a bit of a shocker to you guys and I am sorry for dropping such a huge bomb on you guys then leaving you with a killer cliffhanger :P

Also please don't forget to vote, comment and follow me! <3

So without further ado

ONTO LE STORY!!!

"Alright you three, I know that you will make Kakashi and I proud in there and I am going to be waiting right here for you guys to come out with a pass." I assure the three Genin in front of me and they all smile at me.

"But Mala-Sensei where is Kakashi-Sensei?" Naruto asks and I can see the hope in his eyes that his sensei won't be late for once.

"Sorry Naruto... He isn't able to come today." I say and he nods accepting it and his frown quickly turns into his stupid grin.

"It's okay though because we have you!" He shouts and he runs inside and I chuckle slightly.

What a weird kid.

"See you after Mala-Sensei!" Sakura says and she smiles and waves while Sasuke gives me a "hn" as usual.

I sit down on a bench near the building and I put my head in my hands.

All week we have been avoiding each other, but to not show up to your own nins exam to wish them luck? Kakashi you have hit an all time low in my books.

What, did you ditch them for that slut again?

I shudder at the thought of seeing her rub her claws all over him again.

And of course this is all because I told him to go and talk to her... I still don't understand why I am so angry about this new girl.

Maybe because they had sex in the bed that I had slept in for a few months?

That is probably it, just the feeling that Kakashi was disrespecting me by doing that the first night I move to another room.

"Mala?" I turn to see Kakashi standing in front of me and I avoid his gaze.

"What do you want?" I say coldly and I stare down at the ground and completely ignore him as he sits on the bench beside me.

I wrinkle my nose at the scent on his vest. He smells like Saya and Saya smells like Lemons... I hate lemons.

"They already went in huh?" He asks and I sneak a glance at him to see him looking ashamed.

"Yes, while you were busy with Saya." I say her name with disgust and he looks at me with surprise.

"Why did you say her name like that?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"Like what?" I mumble and he stands up.

"Like you hate her!" He shouts and I go red with anger.

"I never said I hated her." I say quietly and I turn to Kakashi to see him lean in and place his hands around both sides of me on the bench with our faces inches apart.

"You know what I think? I think you are just upset because now you won't have someone to constantly pester and annoy so you can feel better about yourself." He says coldly but I can feel his warm breath wash over my face and I feel tears come to my eyes.

"Well Kakashi, as usual you are wrong! Just because you finally got laid after who knows how long doesn't mean everyone is trying to stop you from getting laid again!" I shout and his eyebrows raise at what I just said and I stare into his deep eyes.