Chapter 7 You Don't Know Me

• Dedicated to All of my Fans <3

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me! <3

Alright so because of the fact that I have over 80 fans now I decided to upload right away for you guys!! :D

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH <3 <3 I never could have done all of this without you guys and your ideas and support, so this chapter is dedicated to all 81 fans I have whether you read this story or not :D

ONTO LE STORY!!

The moment she leaves the words I said earlier taste sour in my mouth and I immediately regret what happened. I don't even know why I started to freak out, I always keep my cool but with her I just can't and I have no idea why.

"Kakashi-Sensei are you alright?" Naruto asks slowly and I turn to see my three students staring at me in total shock.

"Alright everyone grab some cloaks and lanterns, we have to go get her. I am actually surprised that she was able to run with the condition she is in and she could get really sick." I say quickly and stand up ignoring the slight light headed feeling I get. I walk through the hole in the wall and over to my bag to grab some bandages.

I wrap my chest up quickly and put my cloak on then head out the door with Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke.

"Alright, Sasuke you can go alone since you have a good sense of direction and you are a strong fighter." I say quickly and I put a hand to Naruto who was about to protest about his fighting skills no doubt.

"Naruto and Sakura you will go together because I know that Naruto will get lost easily in these woods, and I will go by myself. If you run into an enemy do not try and fight them, run and hide." I command and they all nod. I'll be able to read if their chakra levels spike from fighting.

I start to walk into the forest and I turn to see two other lights disappear into the thick bush as well. I speed up my pace to a run and I start to search the area for her chakra signature, even a small amount will be fine.

I wonder what happened with her family that made her freak out like that... Normally when we get into little fights we just go somewhere else to cool off but I can tell this time it is different.

This time I actually hurt her.

But it doesn't change the fact that she said some things that hit home. That perfect image I used to strive for at  a young age was something Obito hated, I would never try and have a perfect image like that again. I find it insulting to his memory.

But two wrongs don't make a right now do they?

I stop suddenly when I feel a familiar chakra nearby and I quickly turn to the direction it is coming from quickening my pace. It is weak but it is still there!

I feel relief as I chase it down but something more then that. Almost like I was scared she would actually disappear from my life forever...

********************************************************************************

I collapse onto the cool, wet ground and I change back into a human without even trying, I automatically change back if my chakra is to low to handle that form.

I feel my eye lids start to get heavy and I don't even bother to try and cover up my naked body, I am so cold that everything is numb anyways and no one is going to see me out here. No one is going to come searching, Kakashi is probably throwing a party right now because I left.

I manage to roll myself over onto my back and I stare up at the trees above me and ignoring the drops of rain hitting my face.

Am I going to die here? Would it really be that big of a deal if I did? Nobody really cares about me anyways, maybe Konan and Itachi may miss me but that is it.

I have no family who would bury me and cry for me. What is the point of holding on when you have no one to hold on to?

I close my eyes and let my warm tears mix with the cold drops falling down my face as I fall out of this world.

I open my eyes to see a huge blue sky staring back at me, turning my head I see a sea of soft, green grass covered in white flowers. Standing up I surprisingly find it easy as I start to walk through this endless meadow.

I hear a giggle and I turn around in a defensive position but instead my breath catches in my throat as I see him standing there smiling at me, just like the last day I saw him.

He runs by me with another giggle and I chase after him, we go up a hill then he stops underneath a large cherry blossom tree stands there smiling at me.

"Kiran... What are you doing here?" I ask quietly while still staring at him in shock.

"I came to meet you big sister! Will you play with me big sister?" He asks sweetly and he giggles grabbing my hand, he starts to try and pull me toward the tree and I feel dread sweep over me at the memories this simple gesture gives me.

I try and pull my hand away but for some reason I can't and he pulls me over to the tree, stopping he smiles up at me but his eyes are pure black.

"Come on big sister let's play a game like the one we played that day, do you remember that day big sister?" He asks and his voice still sounds sweet and child like.

"Stop it." I whisper and his smile grows larger, he opens up his bag and he pulls out a rope and I feel nauseous.

He lets go and climbs up the tree and he ties one end on a large tree branch high up in the blossoms. 

"Stop it!" I shout not wanting to see this again but he continues to tie the knot.

"STOP IT KIRAN!" I scream and he smiles at me then falls.

I scream out as the sickening crack echoes across the meadow and watch in horror as the one thing I have been running from my whole life unfolds before my eyes, it is almost like my heart is being stabbed by a million different knives at the same time.

I stare up at his dangling limp form and I cry out letting the tears fall down my face freely. I kneel in the white flowers and feel all the guilt and hate of my clan.

I watch as my tears hit the white petals and they turn red, I watch as all around me one by one every flower turns blood red.

I stay kneeling as the scene before me changes and the field is now on fire with a river of blood running through it. A tiger goes to the river and begins to drink the blood causing my stomach to turn and bile to rise to my throat.

It looks up at me with blood red eyes and it smiles.

"You can't run away from who you are... Blood Tiger." It purrs and I scream as it pounces on me.

"Mala?! Mala wake up!" I hear a voice screaming and I reach out for it to feel a strong arm. I pull it toward me and I start to sob, the arm moves and I know I am being held.

"Y-You don't know me!" I shout in between my sobs and I feel one of his hands cup the back of my head as I cry into his chest.

"Come on we have to get you back to the house." He says softly and I nod and he picks me up bridal style, I keep my face in his chest not wanting to face the world.

Great I am showing the most annoying man in the whole world who I hate that I am weak...

I have a dark past that no one can know about... If anyone knew what I did they would run in terror and fear or they would try and kill me, only seeing me as a blood thirsty animal.

Why did he come and get me though? Why didn't he just let me die out there and write on the mission report that I ran and he found my body afterwards?

I let my eyelids droop over my eyes again and I fall asleep to the sound of his breathing.

Sorry it is short :P I just thought that I should give you guys a peek into Mala's past there :D mwahaa :3

Alrighty so let me know what you think and THANK YOU yet again for being loyal to my writing and helping me! :D

If you like my works please don't forget to follow me!