Chapter 13 New Roomie

Alright so I know everyone hates Saya, even I hate her guts and I am tempted to kill her buuuuttt... I can't! She is a big part of the story and I need her in it :P So sorry guys!

I hope you will continue reading anyways :)

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me! <3

ONTO ZE STORY!!!

I walk into the apartment and sigh in relief to see Saya gone and Kakashi sitting on the couch reading.

"I thought you were moving out today." He says with his face buried deep in his pervy novel.

"I am, I thought you were supposed to be having sex with Saya today?" I ask and I put my hands on my hips as he shoots a glare at me. I ignore the pain in my chest.

"So what poor soul has the Hokage assigned to watch over you?" He asks and I narrow my eyes at him.

"Ibiki, I am also going to be staying in his apartment." I say coldly and Kakashi laughs.

"Good luck with that. Does this mean you are still on my team though?" He asks with a bored tone and I inwardly cringe.

"Yes I am still on OUR team." I say emphasizing the OUR part and he nods.

"Ibiki is on his way to help me get my things right now actually." I say and I dissapear into my now packed up and almost bare room.

I may not be acting like it but I am freaking terrified to be living with Ibiki. He holds me responsible for the long scars running across his face and after what happened in that room...

"Mala! Ibiki is here!" I hear Kakashi shout from the other room and I take a few deep breaths and brace myself as he enters the room with a grimace on his face.

We empty my room in silence and Kakashi watches for a while with a scowl. We move everything outside to the front of the apartment and we load it onto a caravan.

"Just wait one second." I tell Ibiki and he answers with a grunt and I run inside the apartment to see Kakashi standing at the window and looking at the caravan.

"See you tomorrow Kakashi." I say quietly and he turns to look at me with a horrible sadness that breaks my heart clearly written in his eyes.

"I hope that even with this move we can still be friends." Kakashi says sincerely and I stare at him feeling hurt.

Because we will always just be friends right?

"Yes I guess." I say quietly and I leave the house to see Ibiki and the caravan gone.

"Impatient bastard." I mumble and I turn to walk up the street but I take one last look at the apartment to see Kakashi watching me from the window.

Just keep walking Mala. I know it is tough but you can't stay there anymore.

He doesn't feel the same way about you.

I take a deep breath and the blurriness in my eyes dissapears as I start to walk down the street, but I stop when I see Saya standing in the middle of the road smiling at me.

"What the hell do you want?" I snarl at her and she steps closer to me with her smile growing bigger.

"I'm going to see my boyfriend is that such a crime?" She smiles at me even wider and I am reminded of a snake smiling right before it eats its prey.

"I know that you're up to something Saya and let me make something very clear to you. If you hurt him I will kill you." I threaten and she smirks at me making my anger rise.