Chapter 10 Training Is Never Easy

Alrighty so here is Chapter 10 :) I hope you enjoy it as much as you have been enjoying the rest of my story so far! Hehe

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me! <3

Alrighty then.

ONTO LE STORY!!!

I finish packing the rest of my clothes and I sit down on the bed that has been mine for the past two weeks. I stare around at the small room feeling sad.

I guess I have kind of grown attached to this little place and Tsunami...

"Mala? Are you coming? We are leaving now." Kakashi says through the door and I sigh, grab my bag and open it to see him already gone.

Ever since I told him that I hate him he hasn't said anything more then he has to when it comes to me. I guess I sort of deserve it, I can't get close to anyone like that. I have to keep pushing away that is how I have always been. Kakashi is my enemy he is not my friend and I am sure that when I return to the Akatsuki one day he will have no problem trying to kill me again.

I don't want any attachments with the people in Konoha at all... But I am starting to feel like I already have some... I mean Naruto and Sasuke are practically my students and I am starting to feel protective over them and all of that stupid teacher shit.

I make my way down the stairs for the last time and I head out the front door to see everyone saying their goodbyes. I try not to laugh when I see Naruto and Tazuna's grandson crying all over each other.

"Goodbye Mala." I turn to see Tsunami giving me a warm smile and she hands me something wrapped in a blanket.

"What is it?" I ask curiously and she continues to smile but I can see her eyes filling up with tears.

"I made you all some fresh bread for your journey home." She says kindly and I bow respectfully.

"Thank you Tsunami." I say and I wipe away a small tear that escaped before she can see.

"You can't keep the blanket so that means that one day you will have to come back." She says with a mischievous grin and I smile.

"I guess you're right." I say and then I turn and start to walk away with the others.

I turn and wave and surprisingly I get a wave from the old drunk as well. Then I turn and we head down the road and toward Konoha.

"Hey Mala-Sensei, when you go back and visit will you take me with you?" Naruto asks with a small smile on his face and I pat his head and give him a smile.

"Of course I will." I say and he gives me his stupid grin and he runs ahead to pester Sasuke.

"Mala-Sensei?" I turn to see Sakura staring at me looking pathetic.

"What is it Sakura?" I ask with no emotion and she flinches slightly.

"Well... I was wondering if you would train me to be stronger?" She asks and I stare at her in shock.

Sakura actually wants to become stronger???

Was not expecting that!

"Fine, but only if you promise not to mention Sasuke once." I demand and she nods her head quickly and a smile spreads across her face.

I smile at her but it is more of an evil one then a nice one but she doesn't seem to notice. Oh poor poor Sakura has no idea what I have in store for her. Sure she may be good with Chakra control but that is it.

We walk in silence for a while and I am glad for it while I start to think up ideas for Sakura's training.

"Mala can I talk to you for a minute?" I snap out of my thoughts about Sakura's pink hair burning off to see Kakashi looking at me seriously.