Chapter 5 - I Hate you MooMoo!

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me! <3

You guys should check out my friend AurorisNightFly and her new story Tangled Roots! :)

ONTO LE STORY!!!

I glare up at him and I can see the muscles on his face move, indicating that he is smirking back at me.

"Yes Mala and I were together for a good year or so, that is until she decided to leave me for someone else." He says coldly and I narrow my eyes at him.

"I didn't leave you for someone else Zabuza, I left you to rejoin my family and you know it." I state and he ignores me moving his eyes to the others.

"Well, Well if it isn't Kakashi Hatake the Copy Cat Ninja. This should be an interesting fight indeed." He says and I immediately notice a drop in the temperature and a mist start to form around us.

"Guard the bridge builder!" Kakashi shouts and I see the three genin surround the drunken idiot out of the corner of my eye.

"Mala stay out of this." Kakashi says and I roll my eyes.

"Yea right." I say and he sighs knowing that there is no point to arguing and I will join in anyways.

The mist becomes so thick that I cannot see my own hand in front of my face, so I morph partway into a tiger knowing my eye sight will be better.

I open my tiger eyes and look around to see things clearer but not by that much. I can at least make out shapes. I start to focus on the different chakra signatures around me until I have picked up every single one within a mile radius of us.

"I won't let anyone on my team die." I hear Kakashi say and then I hear three sighs follow afterwards.

Why do I get the feeling that I will end up saving Kakashi from Zabuza?

I feel Zabuza's chakra split into two and I follow the stronger one knowing that the clone will make itself known to us to draw us in while the real one will come from behind.

The clone appears between Tazuna and the kids causing Sakura to scream. Kakashi turns and he runs over to them and he stabs his kunai into the clones gut.

It disappears with a loud splash of water and the real zabuza appears behind him, I go to run and interfere but I feel another signature of Kakashi's and I stop knowing that the one Zabuza is about to kill is a clone as well.

Zabuza slices it in half and Kakashi appears behind him with a kunai to his throat.

But I stare in shock when I see another Zabuza appear behind him.

Damn it! He must have known I was tracking him so he lowered his chakra!

The clone in front of Kakashi disappears into a puddle and Zabuza takes a swing at the surprised Kakashi. I run between the blade and Kakashi and I deflect it with my claws that are now stretched out to the length of an extra finger.

I stare into Zabuza's eyes and I growl at him fiercely but he just narrows his eyes at me.

With both of my hands being used Zabuza takes this chance to kick me in the gut, his blow lands and I go flying into a nearby tree causing the air to be knocked out of my lungs.

I lay there for a few moments to catch my breath until I roll onto my side and then stand back up just in time to see Zabuza trap Kakashi into his water prison.

"Now then Kakashi, I am going to finish you off later. First I am going to get rid of them." Zabuza says and he turns to look at Tazuna and the others.