Chapter 21 - An Eternity Without You

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me! <3 Thanks so much guys!

ONTO ZE STORY!!

I lay on my back staring into eternal darkness with tears running freely from my eyes and my chest heaving up and down as I sob.

When did I become such a monster? Itachi is right... I don't belong in the Hidden Leaf, my name is Blood Tiger for a reason.

All those years ago... I murdered my own flesh and blood... I murdered children...

I enjoyed it...

The worst part is that I can now never die... I am stuck to wander this cruel and harsh world for all eternity. I deserve death the most and I cannot be granted it, maybe this is my punishment?

I want death more then anything and so therefore I get to spend all of eternity with my guilt...

Now I am stuck in this dark place until someone brings me back to the light.

All I will do is bring pain and hatred into Kakashi's life...

I belong with my fellow murderers and monsters...

I belong with Hisao.

**************************************************************

I open my eyes and I see a familiar face staring down at me causing my breath to catch in my throat and she gives me a glare and she takes her glowing green hands off me.

"Tsunade?" I ask still hoping that on the slight chance it is not her but she scoffs and walks out of the room.

"Mala are you all right?" I feel a lump rise in my throat as I hear his voice and I turn to see him sitting in the chair beside my bed with his arm wrapped.

"What happened to you?" I ask and he gives me a closed eye smile.

"Same as you only worse." He says and I nod feeling as though I could have stopped it from happening... I knew they were in the village.

"Tsunade said that you are fully healed and you can go home with me today... I want you to move back in Mala." He says kindly and he reaches for my hand, but I pull away and turn from him feeling tears come to my eyes.

"How long was I out?" I ask and I hear him sigh.

"You were out for 2 weeks, Tsunade is now the Fifth Hokage." He says and I feel his hand touch my arm but I pull away and look at him to see he is visibly hurt by my actions.

Suddenly I feel hatred for the man and I feel the urge to wrap my fingers around his throat and choke the life from him.

"Mala what's wrong?" He tries to touch me again only this time I jump from the bed and back into a corner.

"Stay away from me!" I growl not wanting to hurt him and he stands with his arm stretched toward me frozen.

"Tsunade is Hokage so I have to leave anyways." I say and he drops his arm.

"That isn't true, she knows what you did to save Naruto. It was very brave. I know you two have had run ins in the past but you should put that behind you Mala." He says and he takes a step toward me and I flinch causing him to stop again.

"Damn it Mala why won't you let me come near you?! Why have you been so different since the Chunnin Exams?!" He shouts and I stare up at him in shock.

"All I can tell you is that I do not belong here. I belong with the Akatsuki, you may think I am not a monster but I truly am deep down. I love you but we can never be together... Not anymore." I say with tears flooding my eye sight and he crouches down in front of me only inches away.

"What are you talking about? Of course we can be together!" He says looking panicked and I shake my head.

"I want you so bad Kakashi, I want to be with you and I want to have a future together but we can't. Because one day... You will die and I can never die now." I say with tears spilling down my cheeks and his eye goes wide.

"What are you talking about?" He asks and I stare up at him feeling my heart break.

"When I died I was brought back by a former member of the Akatsuki... He made me immortal and now I can never be with anyone but him... He is my master and I am forever bound to him." I say and I break down in sobs.

I feel his arms wrap around me and this time I accept them and I sob into his chest... One last time.

I breathe in his scent feeling a calm sweep over me and I clutch his vest as tight as I possibly can.

"Goodbye Kakashi." I whisper and I slip out of his arms and stare into his eye.

I extend a shaking hand and I pull down his mask to see his beautiful burnt face.

"I want to feel like I am yours just once though." I whisper and he nods and he closes his eye.

I lean forward and I ignore the small urge to stop, feeling a sudden burning passion inside me I attack his lips with mine and I sigh into the softness and strength of the kiss.

He presses me up against the wall and I shiver as his breath hits the inside of my mouth and we continue to kiss. Our lips move with each other in perfect synchronization and I sigh into him causing him to push himself against me harder and deepen the kiss. It's no longer soft but hard and desperate.

He finally pulls away and I stare in shock to see him crying as well as I.

"I will always love you Kakashi." I whisper and I stand up and turn toward the window.

"Mala." He says softly and I turn to see him staring up at me looking tormented.

I watch his lips move and his words cause my heart to shatter.

I nod knowing that if I open my mouth I would burst out in sobs and screaming cries of agony.

I open the window and jump down from the top floor landing and taking straight off through the village in top speed.

I see a few ANBU appear along side me no doubt trying to make sure I don't leave but I ignore them. Only when I hear their cries do I slow down but only slightly.

"Mala-Sensei where are you going?!" Naruto shouts and Sakura looks at me with worry from behind and swallowing the lump in my throat I continue to run until I reach the gates.

I sweep my hand to the right and the shinobi waiting for me simply fly off into the woods leaving the path clear.

My eyes go wide at how much power I used with such a small amount of chakra and so I force more chakra into my legs causing me to take off at top speed and within seconds the Hidden Leaf is out of sight.

I continue running aimlessly for what feels like hours until I reach a small cave that seems slightly familiar. I stop in front of it not even feeling tired and I stare at it feeling a deep craving to go inside.

I walk toward the entrance knowing that even if I wanted to go back my legs wouldn't obey me.

I enter the small damp cave and I see a perfectly still pond sitting inside it and a coffin at the edge and I gasp as I realize where I am.

I fall to my knees as tears come to my eyes.

"Welcome back my princess." His cold voice echoes through out the cave and instead of feeling fear and horror a new emotion washes over me.

Happiness... Safety... Love.

Yupp one of the sadddest damn chapters I have ever written -_- FUUUUUUCK!!!!!

Damn it why do I have to be so dramatic with my stories T.T Oh well it makes it more interesting

*Sigh* I am super depressed cause KakaMala isn't happening right now -_-

Leave me your thoughts in the comments!!