Chapter 23 - Forever bound, Never free

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

Alrighty I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and also maybe if you want take a look at my new story! It is completely mine and the first chapter just went up to give you guys a bit of a sneak peek into it :3 Please read it and give me some feedback!!

ONTO LE STORY!!!

"Come back to Konoha with me." He says softly while stroking my cheek and I bite my lip.

"Hisao would never stop looking for me." I say quietly and scooch closer toward him. I smile to myself as I breathe in his scent and our bodies touch even more laying together on the grass near the river.

"I would destroy him." He says looking angry and I feel rage at this.

"You can't kill him! Even if he wasn't immortal I wouldn't let you Kakashi! I would hate you for it." I say the last part quietly and he shakes his head.

"These feelings for him are not even real Mala. They only started when he made you... different." He says and I shake my head defensivley.

"I will always love him Kakashi, but I will always love you more." I say and I give him a small sad smile.

"How exactly does this immortal thing work?" He asks and I sigh and lay my head down.

"When he brought me back he had not awakened the immortal part of my blood yet. But when I found him again he did and over the last few weeks I have slowly been changing but also my memories have been slipping a lot more then usual he says." I say feeling frustrated but sad at only knowing the basics about myself and who my love interest is.

"So how are you going to change?" He asks looking slightly scared and I frown slightly.

"I am almost done the change, all of my senses are at an all time high and when I use my tiger mode they become extraordinary. I have never had so much chakra in my life and I will never grow old and die."I say the last part with difficulty as I stare into his eye.

"That means that we can never grow old together Kakashi. There is no future with me and we both know it." I say sadly and I look down but he gently lifts my head up to him.

"We still have a future together Mala. I will take all the time I can get with you." He says softly and I smile.

"I honestly never saw myself doing this with you though." He says with a laugh and I give him a confused look.

"What do you mean?" I ask and he laughs.

"We used to be enemies. We hated each other more then anything until you came to Konoha." He says and I shake my head not getting a picture in my head of it.

Kakashi and I hate each other? Yea right.

"I over heard Hisao saying something about an Akatsuki member who could help me regain my memories. His name is Itachi Uchiha." I say quietly and he nods looking upset but slightly accepting. 

"What is he like?" I ask and he sighs.

"Well he is a murderer. But you guys lived together for a long time so you were probably friends with him." He says and I nod.

"Well from what I hear about the Akatsuki I would be surprised if he wasn't a murderer." I say and he nods and stares at me.

"You are a member though." He says and I stare at him feeling confused.

"I am? So does that make me  a murderer?" I ask feeling slightly afraid of remembering my past if dark memories are there.

"I don't know Mala you never told me about your past." He says sighing and I stroke his cheek.