Prolouge

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me! <3

Third Person POV

"Mala Matzu! We have decided that you are a danger to our clan and guilty of the murder of Kiran Matzu so we have sentenced you to a life of exhile from this village and clan!" A cold elderly man says on a high pedestal in the middle of a crowded town square to a young red haired, silver eyed girl shaking with fear and sobs.

The crowd murmurs, some of them not too happy about sending a seven year old into exhile but they still accept their leaders desicion.

"Grandfather please." The small girl says pulling on the mans pant leg and he slaps her across the face sending her flying off the pedestal and onto the ground below, causing more tears to fall down her face but she remains silent.

The crowd murmurs again at the harsh treatment but they do nothing to help her as she picks herself up off the ground and makes her way through the now parted crowd and out of the village.

She starts to walk aimlessly through the forest not knowing what to do or where to go, as she walks her feet become raw and bloody.

Three days later she collapses with an empty stomach and no longer able to walk. Her breathing slows and she closes her eyes hoping for a peaceful death.

Her eyes snap open as she hears voices near her getting closer. She transforms into a full grown Siberian tiger with the last of her chakra. Even at her young age she has the power to do what it takes at least a decade to do for other members of her clan.

She turns toward the voices and snarls at them hoping it will scare them off.

Three Ninjas around the age of 18 step out in black coats with red clouds on them.

The female ninja has short blue hair and a beautiful stunning face that reminds Mala of an angel. The second has his long brown bangs covering his eyes and no remarkable features. While the third has orange hair, a handsome face, and a confident smile as he stares at the Tiger standing before him.

"It's okay we won't hurt you. We saw you here and came to see if you needed any help." The Orange haired man says and she transforms back into her small human form, not needing much convincing at her small innocent age.

"You're very powerful for someone so young." The man says and he approaches her then kneels down to her height.

"Do you have a family or a home?" He asks her and she shakes her head sadly.

"You don't have anywhere to go?" He asks and she shakes her head again.

"Are you hungry?" He asks and pulls out a bread roll from one of the pouches on his belt. She looks at the bread and feels her stomach rumble. She reaches for the food and hesitates but when the man nods with a smile she snatches it from him and gobbles it up.

"Whats your name?" He asks her and she gives him a smile.

"Mala Matzu!" She says and he smiles and stands back up.

"I'm Yahiko, and this is Konan and Nagato." He says with a smile pointing to the other nin and Mala bows politely to them.

"We used to be just like you when we were younger... Do you want to come with us? I can teach you how to survive and defend yourself better. Also who knows maybe when you are older and stronger you might want to join us as a member of the Akatsuki." Yahiko says and she looks at him in awe.

"So what do you say Mala? Want to come?" He asks and she nods and grabs his hand, causing Yahiko to smile down at her little face.

Through out the years Mala becomes a powerful Ninja and takes her place as an Akatsuki member.

She masters her Kekkei Genkais and soon becomes known through out the lands as "Mala the Blood Tiger" Also earning her the title of S-Ranked Criminal...

So what do you guys think of it so far? ^.^