Chapter 1

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me! <3

Here is Chapter 1, hope you enjoy!

Kunai flew through the air at the two Rogue Ninja running through the woods, they easily jump out of the way and then turn to where the attackers are.

"Looks like we won't be able to go straight home after all Kisame." The woman with long red hair and silver eyes says to the fishy man.

"That's okay I was getting kind of bored anyways, I need something fun to kill." Kisame says with a sharky smile to the woman and she smirks.

"Make it quick, I will go catch up with Itachi." She says and disappears leaving Kisame alone.

A man wearing green tights and orange weights around his ankles and wrists steps out and Kisame gives him a shocked look.

"Oh god not you again!" He shouts and pulls out his sword already in a foul mood.

The woman runs through the woods and she quickly catches up with her other teammate Itachi who gives her a raised eyebrow look.

"I thought you were going back to headquarters with Kisame." He says calmly and the woman shakes her head seriously.

"No, some stupid Ninja decided to attack us so I let Kisame have his fun and decided to come keep you company. I don't want to be stuck at headquarters with Hidan." She says and Itachi nods and sits down on a log.

"Then you can be my test subject for my new Sharingan technique if you want." Itachi offers and the woman nods and sits in front of him staring into his eyes.

"You might not enjoy this" Itachi warns and the woman gives him a dark chuckle.

"I can bet you that I have been through worse pain." She says and Itachi nods.

Itachi starts to focus his chakra toward his eyes but he quickly stops when he senses a familiar chakra signature.

"Wait, we have powerful company." He warns and the woman stands up scanning the area around her waiting for the unwanted visitor to make an appearance. 

"Itachi Uchiha and Blood Tiger." A voice says and a man steps out from the Hidden Leaf.

He has long silver hair sticking up as if defying gravity and his head band covers his left eye. But a mask covers the rest of his face leaving only his right eye and eyebrow visible.

"Kakashi Hatake the copycat ninja." Blood Tiger says coolly toward the man and smirks at him.

"We haven't fought in a while... This should be fun." She says and Kakashi raises his headband revealing his Sharingan eye.

"Itachi you can go, I can handle Kakashi and his wittle Sharingan with no real powers." she says mocking him with baby talk and earning an annoyed look. Itachi nods and walks away casually.

"You know we can do this the easy way instead. How about you come with us nice and quiet and then tell us all about your little organisation." Kakashi says and she growls at him.

"I would never betray my comrades just as you would never betray yours!" She shouts angrily at him and he smirks knowing he hit a soft spot.

"Wind claw!" She shouts and long claws stretch out from each of her fingernails with fast cutting wind surrounding them. She lets out a growl and she swipes at Kakashi, even being ten meters away from each other she leaves three claw marks through the front of his vest.

"Chidori!" Kakashi shouts and he runs at her, she laughs and jumps out of the way just in time causing Kakashi to fall to the ground.

she jumps up into a nearby tree out of his view and she smiles feeling her front teeth start to grow sharper and longer.