Chapter 28 - Scattered Love

Alrighty sooo here is chapter 28!! ^.^ This is the last chapter of Blood Tiger! The sequel is already posted and is called Blood Memories!! Even though Mala is dead the sequel is about her and the other characters also you will get a lot more explanations in the sequel then in this book about Chi Tora and Mala.

I really hope you have loved this story and I really hope you read the sequel since I have been working very very hard on it and coming up with pretty much my own storyline for it. :3 leave me a comment to let me know what you think!!

Also if you love my story you might like my other works too! Please make sure to follow me so you can receive notifications when I update as there is the possibility of a rewrite for the sequel. Thanks so much for reading! <3

ONTO ZE STORY!!!

I lay on my bed feeling stranger than usual. Why do I feel uneasy like something bad is heading my way? Well, something worse than being raised in a jail cell at least.

I'm not an idiot I know exactly what they are doing to me.

"Tora you have a visitor." A cold male voice says and I jump to the window on the door to try and see who the cold voice belongs to but like every other time he is already gone.

"Damn it." I whisper to myself and I slump back on my bed as the door opens and two ANBU enter followed by Kakashi. The ANBU then leave us alone, I run over and hug him then look up and beam at him.

"Wow, you have grown a lot." He says taking in my new features and I smirk at him proudly.

"What? Don't know what to say now that I am all beautiful?" I purr and I can see the part of his face showing turn red.

"So why are you here? I thought you were only supposed to visit me once a year on my birthday, you are three months early." I say changing the subject and he sighs in response while sitting down on my bed and I just stand and watch him.

"Someone very dear to me has returned to the village, but she has lost all her memories and she looks different." He says and I feel angry from these words.

SHE?! I know it was stupid to believe I could be special to him since I'm locked in here but I didn't know he had a girlfriend...

"You are in love with this woman?" I ask acting as though I don't care but I know he sees right through my act.

"Yes, well I love who she was. I don't know who she is now though." He says slouching and I smile to myself.

I have a chance then.

I sit beside him and put my hand on his leg and the other I use to rub his back. He looks at me for a moment then accepts my touch and goes back to slouching.

I begin to slide down his mask but he grabs my wrists as I reach his nose and I stare at him with shock.

"What are you doing?" He asks and I go red as his eyes linger on my lips.

"I-I just wanted to see your face again." I say and he closes his eyes and nods, I smile as he releases my wrists and I pull down his mask the rest of the way.

His face is smooth and white with the scars rippling across his cheek in an intricate pattern.

"How did you get these scars anyways?" I ask stroking them and he shivers and looks at me.

"When I was very young, I was staying in a temporary home on a mission when the place set on fire. My team got out fine but I was trapped in my room when I was saved by a girl my age with long flowing red hair that at first I had mistook for the fire. She saved me but not before I was horribly burnt. I never forgot that girl." He says and in his eye I can see that he is replaying the memories over in his head.