Chapter 14 Decisions

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me! <3

Here is a nice chapter for you guys :)

ONTO ZE STORY!!!

I open my eyes to see the sun shining directly at me and with a groan I get up and make my way to the bathroom to take a morning shower.

Today the 2nd part of the Chunin exams start and I have to say goodbye to my team and wish them luck... But I also have to see Kakashi.

The last few days I have been avoiding him and whenever we did meet I never once looked him in the eye. He will know if I do, my eyes will say it all to him.

I have to kill you Kakashi.

I have to kill you if I want to be free... Otherwise I will be a prisoner in this village and then they will come and kill me.

What confuses me the most is that these were not the emergency orders I had expected, we were always told that if we are kidnapped by a village we should gather intel...

"Are you almost done in there?! It has been half an hour damn it!" I groan and I jump out of the shower and quickly wrap myself up just in time for Ibiki to walk into the bathroom with a furious expression on his face.

"Pervert, you are lucky I had myself wrapped up in this towel." I glare at him and he smirks and I go to walk by him but I walk into his arm instead and I turn to see his face inches from mine.

"Don't think that for one second I am going to put up with your bull shit attitude like Kakashi did. I don't blame him for not wanting you around anymore." Ibiki says with a crude smile and I leave my face blank while waiting for him to let me go.

"You should have heard him yesterday, apparently it is a lot more peaceful around his place and he is enjoying his space again." Ibiki's smile grows larger and I feel his hot breath on my face.

He stares at my face for a few minutes and I hold my breath the whole time as he stares me up and down as if trying to see all the different ways he could kill me.

He finally moves his arm and I run out of the bathroom and into my room and I gasp for air as I slam the door shut and collapse onto the floor shaking.

I get changed quickly and head out with Ibiki luckily still in the shower and I make my way to the meeting spot for the 2nd part of the exams.

I get there quickly and stand in the large crowd of people but I see no sign of my team so I decide to take in what they will be going up against.

I spot a group from the sand and I immediately get goosebumps on my skin when I look at one of the nin.

He has cold murderous eyes and the blood thirst coming off of him is worse then even Zabuza.

He turns and he stares at me for a few moments as if studying me then his eyes leave me and I let out a sigh.

That must be Gaara the bearer of the One Tailed Beast... I have heard stories about him but to allow him to compete in here? Isn't that a bit extreme? But then again Naruto is competing...

Naruto also is not a cold blooded murderer.

I let my eyes wander to some other nin and I spot one that gives me an uneasy feeling in my gut, their chakra seems familiar...

My eyes go wide as our eyes meet and the woman gives me a creepy smile with her tongue flailing around.

It can't be?!

Orochimaru?! What the hell is he doing here?!

I begin to walk toward him but the crowd starts to push together as the head instructor arrives and I lose him within the other chakra signatures so I make my way to the edge of the crowd where luckily I see my team arriving.